|Full name||Zastava M21|
|Country of origin||Republic of Serbia|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Asakura Azumi|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 4:05:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
A distant relative of the Kalashnikov rifles developed by the Zastava Arms company in 2004. Since Zastava manufactured Kalash style assault rifles even before the splitting of Yugoslavia, Zastava M21 was designed as a 5.56 calibre rifle using the company's prior experience with manufacturing Kalash pattern rifles. The M21 is the current standard issue service rifle for the Serbian Army.
The Zastava M21 is a selective fire, conventional layout, gas operated assault rifle with a rotating bolt locking system. Chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO calibre, M21 is fed by a 30-round magazine and is able to achieve a rate of fire of 680 rounds per minute, with sights toggled up to 450 metres of effective range. On top of the operating mechanism, M21 also has many similar design features of a Kalashnikov rifle, such as the charging handle on the right side, behind the well magazine catch/release and the trigger group/fire control lever style. Lever toggles between full, semi auto and a safe position.
Like most other modern modular assault rifle designs, the M21 can attach specific combat accessories based on sortie needs, such as bipods and vertical fore-grips. A derived model of the Soviet GP-25 underslung 40mm grenade launcher unit was designed for and issued for M21s, and 22mm calibre rifle grenades can also be launched from the muzzle flash hider. To improve compatibility with NATO issue accessories, M21s can also undergo modifications and mount Picatinny accessory rails. The M21 also features a foldable stock made of rigid polymer and rifle forearm guard made of heavy-duty synthetic material.
Zastava Arms has experimented with different barrel forging processes. As a result, the M21 and its variants are available with unconventional rifled barrels with different twist rates or even polygonal rifling patterns. Barrels made for the M21 are all plated with hard chromium to achieve a longer service lifespan.
Besides the main battle rifle variant, the M21 A, the rifle also has two shorter barrelled variants labelled the M21 S (Shorter barrel assault rifle) and the M21 C (Carbine). The variants differ mostly in terms of barrel length, overall weapon size/dimension/weight and firing performance in terms of accuracy/effective range.
The second T-Doll contributed to Girls' Frontline by artist nineo. The game already has a doll named RF M21M21 , so nineo addresses Zastava M21 simply as Zas to avoid confusion.
Zas is a very eye-catching T-Doll with peculiar features:
Mushroom head Odd hair style and colour, very visible nail polish of different colours, mismatching stockings and an odd earring piece on her left ear. Her general colour theme is black, white, and cyan added with a bit of orange. The colour combination of cyan and orange gives Zas a little bit of Sci-Fi look.
There is a triangle marking on her orange goggles, which can also be found above her hips and on her tongue. Neither MICA team nor nineo have touched on the possible meanings of these markings yet.
Zastava's official character description states that she is a rationalized surrealist: she puts her faith in rational actions, and her thoughts are backed up with solid reasoning and realistic observations. However, she does have interesting hobbies that are not quite rational, one of which is finger nail painting. Each one of her finger nails have been painted with a different fragrance (She even offers to paint the Commander's nails). Her overall personality is stoic, calm and obedient.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Zas' character sheet produced by nineo
"Queen of the White Pieces" costume design sheet produced by nineo
- Zas is the only T-Doll to have her mouth covered in her official art and damaged art, as well as in all of her costume arts and costume damaged arts.
- Though, as evident from the character sprite animation and further artwork from nineo, she does have a mouth.
- The hourglass in "Queen of the White Pieces" is an obtainable furniture piece, it can be unlocked by collecting 7 T-Doll outfits from the 2018 Game Anniversary themed procurement pool.
- Zas is the second grenade launching AR dolls who is actually depicted having a grenade launcher attached to her rifle on her illustrations, the first one is AR CZ-805CZ-805 .
- Excluding AR K11K11 , since K11's grenade launcher is part of the weapon itself, where as Zas' grenade launcher is classified as a tactical accessory.
- Zas has the fastest grenade priming animation of any doll, most grenade AR dolls have a 31 frame animation, Zas has 12 frames.
- This allows players to utilize her for Zas run.
- According to nineo's weibo post, the folder she used to store Zas related work was created on 24th of February, so she set that day as Zas' birthday.
|List of T-Dolls|