|Full name||Walther WA 2000|
|Country of origin||West Germany|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tomatsu Haruka|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 4:50:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
Walther WA2000 is a semi-automatic, bullpup configured sniper rifle designed and produced by Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen. Designed between 1970s–1980s and produced between 1982-1988, originally designed for and advertised to law enforcement units in response to the 1972 Munich Olympics Massacre.
The primary chambered cartridge is the .300 Winchester Magnum, WA2000 could also chambered for 7.62x51mm NATO and 7.5x55mm Swiss. WA2000 classifies as a gas-operated, rotating bolt action rifle, fires from a closed bolt and uses a bolt with seven locking lugs, it has a two-stage trigger fitted on pistol grip with a thumb hole. Effective fire range is around 700 metres while fed by a 6-round single stack box magazine, a 10-round magazine was made but never used nor exported.
Different from most long rifle snipers, WA2000 was designed from the ground for maximum sniping accuracy/performance, ergonomic/user comfort and concealed/easy carry aspects. The gun itself is centered around the barrel to achieve a compact size, a wooden frame forearm is attached on the bottom to cover the gas cylinder, while an aluminum alloy support beam is located on top. WA2000 is considered to be extremely accurate for a bullpup rifle, the barrel measures up to 650mm of length while the weapon is 905mm. Weights just below 7kg without a scope attached and the weapon unloaded. WA2000 is often seen with a wooden forearm, cheek rest and pistol grip exterior piece, but these pieces can also be made with polymer.
Scopes can be attached on top of the receiver, typically a Schmidt & Bender 2.5–10× telescopic sight. Support bipods are attached on the top support beam, pistol grip piece have an extendable integrated rear monopod. The later produced second generation WA2000 have a reduced length forearm piece and alloy support beam, modified the shape of the pistol grip and cheek rest piece, changed the flash suppressor from a "can" type to a more conventional birdcage style and a modified gas operating mechanism. The second gen rifle is advertised to be more accurate while having a lower recoil.
WA2000 is well known for it's high production cost, due to this WA2000 did not achieve a widespread sale nor did not enter any military service, though a small quantity was used by some German police units. Only 176 units of WA2000 was ever produced, Walther's exquisite craftsmanship made it an extremely rare and valuable collector's rifle, the current price for the rifle range from $40,000 for the first gen and up to $75,000 for the second gen.
WA2000 is a T-Doll around 160cm of body height, long straight wine red hair and red coloured pupils.
The artist 多元菌 made comments on WA2000's character design on the official Girls' Frontline art book:
- "There are many German T-Dolls with the red/black colour combination, so I decided to try a different combo, I chose yellow/black. (德系通常的红黑有点多的缘故。。所以想尝试一些不同的配色，便使用了黄黑，)".
- "The square pattern on her shoulder are inspired from police uniforms, due to this weapon being primarily used by the police in real life. (而间隔格子的花纹主要源自一些警察制服上的花纹，体现现实中多为警用这点。)".
- "Easter egg: I heard the first video game WA2000 as a weapon made appearance in was Hitman, so I've decided the tie should at least be red to represent this." (着装彩蛋：因为据说wa2000初次出现在游戏中是在Hitman系列里，于是至少领带特意使用了红色来做neta。)".
Artist also comments that the weapon case she carries on her costume Prom's Rest Sign is actually a Viola case.
WA2000 carries the first generation of WA2000 rifle in her default art and all of her costumes, as evident from the flash suppressor and the long wooden forearm piece.
- Aside from Hitman, WA2000 also made an appearance in the 15th installation of 007 film, The Living Daylight.
- This same 007 film is again referenced with her costume "Ballroom Interlude", in which she carries her rifle inside of an instrument case, which Kara Milovy also does in the film.
- WA2000 was the only non HK made German T-doll to appear during chapter 1 night mission.
- Wikipedia entry on WA2000
- Hitman Wikia entry on WA2000
- The Art of Girls' Frontline, vol. 1, pp. 25-26
|List of T-Dolls|