|Full name||Universale Maschinenpistole 9mm Parabellum|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
Modified self into a T-Doll through illegal means.
|Voice actor||Noto Mamiko|
|Artist||ZAGALA (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:15:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 4-4E, 5-4, 5-5, 5-6, 5-2E, 6-2, 6-5, 6-2E, 7-5, 7-6, 7-1E, 8-5, 8-1E, 8-3E, 9-2, 9-6, 10-1, 10-4, 11-2, 11-1E
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
After the introduction and successful market sales of MP5, Heckler & Koch continued to develop selective firing close quarter combat SMGs, one of the development outcome and the official successor to MP5 is the UMP (Universale Maschinenpistole) series.
UMP SMGs are selective fire, recoil operated and fires from a closed bolt, featuring three main variants which are designed to fire 9x19mm Parabellum, .45 ACP and .40 S&W. Compared to the older MP5 model, UMP was advertised to be more reliable, more modern and lower cost, other common features of the UMP SMGs are Picatinny rails placements (Along the top of the gun, both sides and bottom of the barrel) and a foldable buttstock.
As the name signifies, UMP9 is the variant chambered for 9x19mm Parabellum calibre, like the other two main variants, UMP9 also features a 2-round burst fire mode, together with semi-automatic and fully automatic. UMP9 is able to achieve 600 to 650 rounds per minute of cyclic rate of fire, while fed by a 30-round capacity curved magazine, effective firing range is around 100m with a 200mm long barrel.
UMP9 is the lighter one of the three main UMP variants, weighting 2.3 kilograms unloaded, which is almost 0.2 kilograms lighter than the 9mm MP5 SMG UMP9 is aimed to replace. Light weight is achieved by the weapon's polymer build material, polymer built frames are also more resistant to corrosion.
Similar to UMP45, UMP9 is widely exported and found in service in various military, special forces and law enforcement organizations around the world.
Different from the other T-Dolls illustrated by infukun, both UMP9 and her twin sister SMG UMP45UMP45 was tagged under his alias 'ZAGALA', indicating the two dolls design were not originally from their illustrator. Though on the official artbook of Girls Frontline, a few comments can be found on UMP9's design:
The design phrase after seeing UMP9 was fairly obscure, flipped through a lot of data (on the weapon) while thinking about what to do. (看到UMP9的时候其实是相当迷茫的。去找了很多资料然后一边想着“啊这要怎么做”)
The exterior shape does not look too different from UMP45, apart from that curved magazine. Though the (cartridge) devastation is slightly reduced, but the rate of fire appears to compensate it. (外形上看起来和UMP45没有什么太大的区别，除了那个弯曲的弹匣；威力虽然要差一点，不过射速也弥补了这个缺憾。)
Since they are sisters, shouldn't they be the same? So they came out to be the same. But the curved magazine must signify for something, resulting in a different hair style being being used while drawing her. (既然是姐妹那就一样的吧？于是就一样了。不过想着弯掉的弹匣总会代表什么，所以就顺势画了不一样的发型。)
Personality setting is also different... perhaps this is the greatest difference 9 has when compared to UMP45, from an obvious perspective that is. (性格也截然不同呢…这或许就是这孩子和UMP45最大的差异，在显而易见的层面上。)
Similar to her twin sister, UMP9 also wears the hoody, shirt, short skirt, (pantyhose?) stocking combination of clothing. Different from her sister, 9's hair style and colour are also different, 9 has twin ponytails with a lighter hue of brown with a hint of orange. Wearing a pair of boots with a slightly different design from her sister, 9 is also missing the exo-skeleton equipment that her sister uses.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by 藤原海藻
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by Paindude
Shattered Connexion login wallpaper Illustrated by SWAV
- The scar over the right eye was intentionally left not repaired by 9, a similar scar over the opposite eye can be found on her sister UMP45.
- The origin of her scar is explained in UMP9's MOD3 story. Prior to meeting UMP45 and Task Force 404, UMP9 went under the name "Reina". After UMP45 saves her from her former organisation, Reina slashes her own eye to get a scar that matches UMP45's. She intended to slash her left eye to have a scar similar to UMP45's, unfortunately she slashed her right eye instead, resulting in the scar being on the opposite eye
- Her sister UMP45 has a fore-grip attachment on her weapon while 9 does not, it is suggested that 9's weapon lacking a fore-grip attachment reflects her personality and her position within a squad, claiming that she is unable to (or less able to) 'handle' situations compared to her sister 45(没有把握).
- Such claim is further supported by 9's story interaction, various points in the story where she shows lacking of confidence to a degree of panicking when she had to take command and be in charge, after her sister was forced out of action.
- The song UMP9 sings with the Bunny Microphone furniture is 500 Miles composed by Hedy West and sung by Peter, Paul and Mary in 1962. Although she forgets the lyrics halfway through the verse.
|List of T-Dolls|