|Full name||Chinese Norinco Type 56-1|
|Country of origin||People's Republic of China|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Amamiya Sora|
|Released on||CN (56-1式), TW (56-1式), KR (56-1식), EN (Type56-1), JP (56-1式)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:25:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-3, 4-5, 4-3E, 5-3, 5-4E, 6-4, 6-4E, 7-3, 7-2E, 8-4, 9-3, 10-5, 11-2, 11-3E
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The Chinese Norinco Type 56 is a variant of the Russian designed and produced AK-47 and AKM assault rifles.Production started in 1956 at State Factory 66, and since then it has been produced by Norinco, who continue to produce the rifle primarily for export.The Type 56 is a widely proliferated variant of the AK-47. While the exact production figures are unknown, it is commonly estimated that 10 to 15 million Type 56 rifles have been produced since the 1950s.During the Cold War period, the Type 56 was exported to many countries and guerrilla forces throughout the world. Many of these rifles found their way to battlefields in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East and were used alongside other Kalashnikov pattern weapons from both the Soviet Union as well the Warsaw Pact nations of Eastern Europe.The Type 56-1 is a copy of the AKS, with an under-folding steel shoulder stock and the bayonet removed to make the weapon easier to carry. As with the original Type 56, milled receivers were replaced by stamped receivers in the mid-1960s, making the Type 56-1 an equivalent to the Russian AKMS.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Despite her normally serious look, she's actually a big glutton.
- She mentions FNC in her secretary quotes. Apparently they are very close friends, likely due to sharing the hobby of eating.
- Type 56-1 was one of the T-Dolls who defended the Anti-Rain Team during the prologue against Agent's forces as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
- Type 56-1 saw most live combats in the Vietnam war in the hands of vietcong. Where the vietcongs used them to great effect in the dense jungle of the vietnam war while the american troops are having some problems with early M16 rifles. It is one of the more common weapons alongside M16, M14, M60, M1911 and some instances, Actual AKMs supplied by the soviets.
- Type 56-1 was used by both forces in the Sino-Vietnamese war (the People's liberation army and the North Vietnamese forces).
|List of T-Dolls|