- First relics site discovered by mankind in Eastern Europe. Tsarist Russia starts experiments 40 years before the rest of the world.
June 30th, 1908
- American Alsos teams pillage Nazi and Japanese wartime research ahead of USSR Trade Federation units, who are focused on securing the Nazi relics site at Bleicherode.
- The United States establishe its first research station on relics technology at the Door site and the Big Sieve organization is founded to oversee American relics research.
- The Soviet Union launches the first man-made satellite into orbit, prompting the US to reconsider its research strategy.
- The American ARPA is founded to replace Big Sieve as the primary relics technology research organism of the US.
- The Starfish installation produces its first Servitors, put on display during the October Revolution Parade of November.
- American president Lyndon Johnson authorizes experimental use of “accelerant” gas as a weapon during the Vietnam War, expending 3 tons of gas over the remaining seven years of the war.
May 12, 1973
- The Soviet Union lose a relics site to strange phenomenons during the OKB-10 incident.
- Shanghai's expansion seals the entrance to the Beilan relics site.
- The Soviets control 5 relics sites and the US 4.
- An estimated 150 000 people contracted ELID and about 10 000 became ELID infected, with numbers growing.
- Starting in January, the Soviets use Servitors in combat for the first time in Afghanistan, to devastating effects.
- The Dresden Accords are signed on November 3rd, limiting military research on relics technology.
- Research start on ELID vaccines to counter the growing number of infection cases, which would prove successful.
- The Dresden Accords are expanded to the Dresden Convention, starting a greater worldwide collaboration on relics technology research.
- The United Nations Relic Science Agency is formed. Start of the Black Lily and White Rose project.
- The Black Lily and White Rose project is declared a failure and the UNRSA focuses on finding new relics sites.
Late 2028 or 2029
- The Beilan Island relics site is breached and ELID infections occur in Shanghai. Beilan Island is quarantined but security is gradually dropped as the incident subdues.
- The first Common Strength Doll model 03H, outfitted with advanced agility and movement precision, is produced by Scheppel Advanced Technology Company.
April 15th, 2045
- World War Three begins.
- Hollow City seals all its entrances and isolates itself from the rest of the world
- First Anti-Collapse reactor pile.
First half of 2051
- IOP fields the ACD-51 Tactical Doll model.
Jun 29th, 2051
- End of World War Three.
- Persicaria finalizes Etching Theory. Griffin and Kryuger shifts from using human mercenaries to Tactical Dolls. Sangvis Ferri's Elisa mainframe AI is activated.
- Formation of AR Team. Late during this year, the Butterfly Incident takes place and Sangvis Ferri is wiped.
- The United Nations are re-established.
- G&K accept the contract to fight against Sangvis Ferri dolls. The Commander is recruited into Griffin & Kryuger. Events of Girls' Frontline start.
- Countries of the Coalition leave the Union and join Hollow City in the Antarctic Union, ending the period of collaboration known as the Ten-Years Honeymoon.
- Three more specimens bearing the genes of GAVIRUL are created during the Three Goddesses project.
- The Three Goddesses project falls through due to the growing unrest between the Coalition and the Union. Each faction retains one specimen, the third disappears.
- Union citizens are killed by Coalition police officers, sparking widespread civil strife and interventions from the Coalition military.
- The First Antarctic War begins when the Union launches operation Snake Killer in Coalition territory.
18th to 20th December, 2092
- The story of Codename: Bakery Girl, Operation Bakery. The Union locates the lost specimen Jefuty in the Caucasus but fails to recover her.
July 11th, 2094
- Operation Kindle. Subjects Jefuty and Noel are lost, along with a large number of troops. The First Antarctic War ends two months later.
- Second Antarctic War.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Glossary
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 2
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 5
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 2
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 3
- Codename: Bakery Girl, Secret Document 9
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 1
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 4
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 3
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Timeline
- The Timeline in The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1 indicates that by 2038, Autonomous Dolls technology reached maturity, though still needing better computation to handle complex orders. This is not coherent with the timeline expressed in the Confidential Files.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The Era of Production-Model Skeletal-Frame Robots
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The First Generation of Tactical Dolls
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, The Second Generation of Tactical Dolls
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part. 5
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 6
- Codename: Bakery Girl
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 7
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Confidential Files, part 8