|Full name||Thompson M1928 Submachine Gun|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Auto-Ordnance Company (originally), The Birmingham Small Arms Company Limited, Colt, Savage Arms, RPB Industries|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Taneda Risa|
|Released on||CN (汤姆森), TW (湯姆森), KR (톰슨), EN, JP (トンプソン)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:30:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Thompson submachine gun is an American submachine gun that became infamous during the Prohibition era. It was a common sight of the time, being used overwhelmingly by both law enforcement officers and criminals. The Thompson was also known as the "Tommy Gun", "Chopper", "Chicago Organ Grinder", "Trench Broom", "Trench Sweeper", "Chicago Typewriter" and "Chicago Piano". The Thompson was favored by soldiers and civilians alike for its compactness, ergonomics, large .45 ACP bullet, and high volume of automatic fire.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Her attire was based on 20's gangster style.
- During the Prohibition Era, the Thompson submachine gun was intended for use by law enforcement and private security, based on old advertising posters of the Thompson which touted it as an 'Anti-Bandit Gun' and 'Sold only to those on the side of law and order', yet ironically ended up being used extensively by criminal organizations.
- Despite the Thompson's popular association with outlaws and gangsters of the Prohibition Era, not all criminals could afford the M1928; it cost $200 with a single 20-round magazine (which today would be slightly over $2,500), and was therefore prohibitively expensive for the average thug to acquire.
- An attempt was made by the Auto-Ordnance Company to chamber the Thompson with the .30-caliber carbine round, the standard round for the M1 Carbine and its successor the M2, in 1941. Compared with the M1 Carbine, the Thompson Light Rifle (as the modified version was dubbed) could fire the .30 carbine full-auto, whereas the M1 Carbine was a semi-automatic. However, despite its favorable performance in testing by the US Army, the Thompson Light Rifle was deemed too heavy and cumbersome to fit the desired role of a Light Rifle. Additionally, it was deemed too costly, and was dropped in favor of the M2 Carbine, a fully-automatic iteration of the M1 Carbine.
- So far, Thompson is ONLY the 5* SMG that can be obtained with the base amount of resources (30 points).
- While Thompson's evasion rate is particularly low among 5* SMG T-dolls, her HP (the highest in the SMG class) and active skill make her an extremely effective front-liner.
- The gun portrayed in the game is the 1927A1 semi-automatic carbine produced by Kahr. It has an 18" barrel as opposed to the original Thompson submachine-gun's 10" barrel.
- SMG Thompson, SMG G36C and SMG MP5, although their skills say they give them a shield with 9999 HP, they in fact do not; instead, their shields give them a "Defence" value of 9999 points, which negates 100% of incoming damage as long as they are at their max Defence Value. The only way for an enemy to punch through their shields is if they possess a "Defence Piercing" Stat as well as a "Shelling Damage" stat, which only a select handful of enemy units possess.
|List of T-Dolls|