How was the T-Doll information received? Through observations + other sites or a database?
I'm trying to write an optimizer, and I suppose it would be easier if there is already a database of some sort to use. Additionally, here are some questions about T-Dolls if someone could answer.
1. Is base crit chance for all T-Dolls 20%?
2. Does crit damage do 150% damage? If so, for all T-Dolls?
3. Can someone confirm that attack speed stat is # of attacks per 50 seconds?
4. How does points in evasion and points in accuracy effect actual evasion and accuracy (any concrete formulas)?
5. How is combat efficiency calculated (any concrete formula)?
Here's the tsv generated from crawling the website if anyone so happens so want it. Potentially useful for seeing what SMGs you want to tank front-line or some other stuff.
- I'm currently in contact with people responsible for guides&data in China. Most of the time I just use a T-Doll Formation Calculator made by these people and fill the stats. You can check base critical for gun via tapping equipment details on echelon selection menu, iirc it's 5% for MGs and SMGs, 20% for ARs and HGs, 40% for RFs. These information will eventually be filled out in the Combat page(and the page will be redone), when other things are done first. If you are interested you may do the combat page as well. Pianoforte (talk) 00:52, 1 November 2016 (EDT)