Story/Normal 3-6 (Part2)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- ...Ferri command post.
- AR15: Wow, the great Hunter, losing like this.
- Hunter: What, How...
- AR15: I edited your commands from within the Ferri network, wreaked some havocs.
- Hunter: No, impossible, how can you have Sangvis Ferri permissions!
- AR15: Oh, a random skill I gained, dependable enough.
- AR15: Maybe I am truly special right, Hunter?
- Hunter: ...
- Hunter: You... You had yourself capture on purpose.
- AR15: ...
- AR15: You said it, the real hunter, remains silent.
- AR15: And now you can remain silent, forever.
- One hour later, rendezvous point.
- SOPMOD II: Look, LOOK! It's AR15, she is here!
- AR15: You two are too slow, I grew tired of waiting to be rescued.
- M4A1: AR15... As long as you are ok.
- AR15: M4, if the chaos didn't occur, were you really planning on exchanging yourself for me?
- M4A1: I... I don't know...
- AR15: Whatever you are thinking M4A1. You are the leader, don't do something stupid like this next time.
- M4A1: But, I...
- AR15: We all have our own responsibilities M4A1, we all have very little choices.
- AR15: And M16, she is still out there.
- M4A1: Ok... Next time I will plan carefully.
- SOPMOD II: Wow, AR15 is acting cool all of a sudden.
- AR15: ...You get over here.
- SOPMOD II: Wait! I haven't finished yet!
- AR15: Say no more, now shut up, forever.
- SOPMOD II: M4! Commander! SAVE ME!
- M4A1: ...(sigh)
- M4A1: M16, you are the only one left...