Story/Normal 2-4 (Part2)/Script

From Girls' Frontline Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

……作战结束,将报告交给了帕斯卡。

......after the conclusion of the operation, you give your report to Persica.


之后不久,格里芬总部的工厂……

Not long after, the factory in Grifon Headquarters......


赫丽安:克鲁格先生,原来您在这里。

Helian: Mr. Kryuger, a surprise to find you here.


克鲁格:下一场战斗要开始了,来看看人形们的情况。

Kryuger: The next battle will begin soon, so I came here to check on the state of the T-Dolls.


克鲁格:你的调查报告我看过了,这次辛苦你了,赫丽安。

Kryuger: I've seen your report on your investigation already. Good work, Helian.


赫丽安:分内之事吧。

Helian: It's only my fair share.


赫丽安:另外,帕斯卡的报告也传来了,她正在核对M4A1的信息库。

Helian: Besides, we've received Persica's report as well; she's currently examining M4A1's location cache.


赫丽安:但目前的提取数据不够完整,可能还要扩大搜索范围。

Helian: As of the present moment, the recovered data is not very complete, however, so we may need to expand our search radius.


克鲁格:让她做吧,我们目前没法组织更大规模的行动了。

Kryuger: Let her keep at it, we don't have the means to perform any large-scale operations at the moment.


克鲁格:按照合同,我们的工作重点必须放在所谓的……拥有“战略价值”的地方。

Kryuger: According to our contract, the focus of our efforts must be that point that supposedly has "tactical significance."


赫丽安:又是雇主的任务吗……

Helian: More tasks from our employers......


赫丽安:主力人形都留在遥远的富人区,想及时获得AR小组的情报,真的太困难了……

Helian: With the bulk of our forces tied down far away in a high-class residential area, it's far too difficult to obtain information about AR Team's whereabouts in a timely manner.


克鲁格:还好不是一无所获,之前那两份报告,真是帮大忙了。

Kryuger: Thankfully, we have had some results. Those two reports from before have been of great assistance.


赫丽安:两份报告……是指我们留守在S09区的人形,遇到M4A1和铁血头目这两件吗?

Helian: Those two reports...... You mean the one where the forces we left to guard Area S09 encountered M4A1 and an SF leader?


克鲁格:AR小组还在原地铁血围困,这一点是可以确认的。

Kryuger: AR Team is still surrounded by SF at their original location, that much we can verify.


克鲁格:剩下的,就是帕斯卡的工作了。

Kryuger: As for the rest, that's where Persica comes in.


赫丽安:那事到如今,我们的工作重心还是营救AR小组吗?

Helian: Now that we're here, should our focus still be on extracting AR Team?


克鲁格:AR小组……至少M4A1,一定发现了对铁血而言十分重要的情报。

Kryuger: AR Team...... M4A1 at least, must have obtained some intelligence that is extremely important to SF.


克鲁格:铁血现在充满了谜团,如果能将M4A1收回,对我们将大有帮助。

Kryuger: Right now, SF is a complete mystery. If we can recover M4A1, it would be a great help.


赫丽安:可是,我们不能违反雇主的委托,将主力放在承包以外的地区……

Helian: But we cannot reject our employers' requests and position outside the area we are contracted to defend......


克鲁格:不需要太多主力。

Kryuger: There's no need to use a large force.


克鲁格:你刚才提到的那个指挥官,听说还是个新人。

Kryuger: That commander you mentioned before, I've heard he's a new hire.


赫丽安:是的,指挥能力值得信赖。

Helian: That's true, but his command skills are quite good.


赫丽安:我认为,可以看重培养。

Helian: I believe training him would be worth the effort.


克鲁格:我认为,培养的机会来了。

Kryuger: I believe the opportunity for that training has presented itself.