Story/Normal 1-4 (Part2)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- Sangvis command post succesfully invaded. Relevant data uploaded.
- Waiting for analysis from HQ. A moment later …
- Kalina: Commander, the analysis is out!
- Kalina: While HQ was compiling the data, they recovered some useful information.
- Kalina: The Good news is, VZ61 is still alive, but she's in a really tight spot…
- Kalina: In any case, please take a look at this video feed first!
- … Video feed starts playing.
- In the ruins near the battlefield, VZ61 is being interrogated by a Sangvis T-doll.
- Scarecrow: Your cunning slightly exceeds my calculations, VZ-61 of Griffin.
- VZ61: All I did … was provide the possible location …
- Scarecrow: All you did … was stall for time.
- Scarecrow: Poor thing. You're going through this interrogation because of your friends, but they've already left you for dead.
- VZ61: That's not true. They're gonna come back and come back for me! She promised!
- Scarecrow: Then let me remind you again, you pathethic piece of junk.
- Scarecrow: They are the AR team, cold and highly efficient elite T-dolls.
- Scarecrow: You are nothing more than disposable goods to them.
- VZ61: No … not true!
- VZ61: I won't believe your lies. M4A1 is my companion!
- Scarecrow: She’s not your companion, pitiful thing!
- Scarecrow: Tell me where she is, and I'll be kind and let you rot on the roadside like the piece of junk that you are…
- Scarecrow: … Just as you 'companions' have done.
- Scarecrow: Your emotions are merely fabricated lies.
- Scarecrow: I'm asking you one last time… tell me where she is?