Story/Normal 1-2 (Part2)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- … Our forces have successfully eliminated all enemy units, and destroyed the comm equipment in their command post.
- Helian: A successful operation, you’ve done well, commander…
- Helian: Rather … your combat performance was well beyond my expectation.
- Helian: Huh? Is there anything about SANGVIS FERRI you don’t know about?
- Helian: … right … your recruitment was quite rushed, and you haven’t got the chance to learn more information.
- Helian: “SANGVIS FERRI”, was an industrial manufacture whose main business is the construction of T-dolls.
- Helian: And they controlled some secret technology, which allowed their T-dolls to be extremely efficient during combat.
- Helian: However, not long ago, T-dolls from this factory suddenly lost control, and indiscriminately slaughtered the humans in that factory.
- Helian: They are now occupying vast human habitats, and are expanding their territory systematically .
- Helian: There is no doubt that, T-dolls from SANGVIS FERRI are now enemy to humanity.
- Helian: Due to the fact that the areas under our protection are bordering SANGVIS FERRI territory, we have called up emergency recruitment among suitable people to assist commanding combat.
- Helian: Therefore, commander, I again welcome you to Grifon.
- Helian: No matter what happens in the future, we thank you for being here.
- … Beep
- Communication request from HQ coming through channel.
- Helian: Excuse me for a second …
- Helian turned around to talk with HQ.
- Helian: Yes … affirmative.
- Helian: What? We found those T-dolls? … That’s great news. (sigh with relief)
- Helian: … Yes, I have spare forces and we can assist with the pick-up.
- Helian: Yes, let me handle this, Mr. Kryuger.
- Helian: … Sorry to keep you waiting, Commander.
- Helian: I just received a contact from HQ. We have an important mission for you.
- Helian: I’m going to validate mission Intel. We shall meet again later.