Story/Night 2-3 (Part1)/Script
From Girls' Frontline Wiki
- (Radio) M1911: Thompson, did you hear the artillery firing from near my position?
- M1928A1: Huh, the military started a bit early it seems.
- (Radio) M1911: (sigh) They never trusted us.
- M1928A1: Stick to the plan. We're not the front line, no friendly fire, no problems.
- (Radio) M1911: Well, we have a slight... Complication.
- (Radio) M1911: Where M9 was deployed might have became the front line, and you know, the destructive power of military type Androids...
- M1928A1: I ain't got time for her, you have a back-up plan yeah?
- (Radio) M1911: Boss, continue operation, take everyone to the next rendezvous point.