Story/Night 2-2 (Part2)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- ...Griffin troops arrived at a base.
- M1928A1: Ingram, I'm leavin this place to you, prepare for your stationing.
- Mac10: Huh? Me?
- Mac10: Seriously... How long do I have to stay here?
- M1928A1:Probably quite a while, The military is still deploying their T-Dolls. They didn't say when the action will take place.
- Mac10: So why did we have to involve the military? We can handle those stupid tin men on our own just fine.
- M1928A1: We're a business. We should always avoid splurging ourselves if we can spend someone else's money.
- Mac10: (sighs) I'm not her to make money. What I want is a bloodbath, Thompson.
- Mac10: I only joined your team after hearing about you.
- M1928A1: Then you're gonna be sorely disappointed. All my action were taken under Griffin's instruction, never on a reckless whim.
- Mac10: Then what about the unspeakable things you did under the table?
- M1928A1: They were all within permissible range... Here, take this.
- Mac10: What... A Detonator?
- M1928A1: This is your job. once you get it over with, i don't care if you go batshit crazy.
- Mac10: Humph, so you're not as dull as you claim to be.
- M1928A1: Make an effort, Ingram. Be glad it's you're working for.
- M1928A1: Party to your heart's content-within permissible range of our contract.