Story/Night 2-2 (Part1)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
- (Radio) M1911: Everything’s going smoothly so far, Thompson.
- Thompson: Ha, of course, seeing that I’m the one on the field.
- (Radio) M1911: Don’t let it get to your head. There are still several bases to go.
- Thompson: I’ve got a pro with me. Sneaking in will be a piece of cake.
- (Radio) M1911: With dear Commander on our side, I have no doubt about winning.
- (Radio) M1911: (Whispers) I’m talking about a T-Doll... The infamous troublemaker among our ranks.
- Thompson: Humph, I know. She probably isn’t very thrilled to be assigned a mission like this.
- (Radio) M1911: Have you thought about how to deal with her? Don’t let her sour the whole thing for everyone...
- Thompson: Haha. I’m not Springfield. I’ll just have to think of something.
- Thompson: Let’s go, girls. Don’t keep the boss waiting.