|Full name||Sturmgewehr 44|
|Country of origin||Nazi Germany|
|Manufacturer||C. G. Haenel Waffen und Fahrradfabrik, CITEFA (post war), Steyr-Daimler-Puch|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Kayano Ai|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:00:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-4 onward.
REWARD Obtained as a career quest reward for clearing 2-5. This AR StG44StG44 will be Lv.20 and at 2x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The StG 44 (abbreviation of Sturmgewehr 44, "assault rifle 44") is a German selective-fire rifle developed during World War II. It is also known under the designations MP 43 and MP 44 (Maschinenpistole 43, Maschinenpistole 44 respectively).
The StG 44 was the first successful and widely produced design to use a new shorter cartridge, which permitted controllable automatic fire from a weapon more compact than a battle rifle, coupled with the recognition that most aimed rifle fire in combat situations did not exceed a few hundred metres.
By all accounts, the StG 44 fulfilled its role admirably, particularly on the Eastern Front, offering a greatly increased volume of fire compared to standard infantry rifles. However, it came too late to have a significant effect on the outcome of the war. Its lasting effect was its major impact on modern infantry small arms development, giving rise to an entire class of weapons borrowing the name "assault rifle".
StG44 is dressed as a general of the German Luftwaffe of World War II, the aerial warfare branch of the german military.
Her rank as a general is indicated by the golden color of her insignia, aiguillette, buttons and the braided chinstrap on her peaked cap. Her affiliation to the Luftwaffe can be seen in the dark-blue colors of the whole uniform and her coat, which is inspired by a generals Luftwaffe overcoat with its distinctive openly worn white lapels. It is also distinctive for peaked caps of the Luftwaffe to have comparable winged insignia like her. Optical similarities as a whole could also be drawn to the Allgemeine-SS or the Kriegsmarine, but althogether are much more unlikely when the details are compared. Her insignia with a winged parachute makes it possible to assume she is a Fallschirmjäger (paratrooper). Several nations use this combination of symbols to distinct their airbourne troops. Historically, the german Fallschirmjäger were not solely dropped by plane, but were also used as a kind of elite infantry. Their usage of the StG 44 is also documented, but not typical to see on photos. Interestingly, her uniform completely lacks any Nazi iconography, replacing it with German flag designs and GK symbols.
Her outfit suggests a strong pride in her country of origin, but her reason for wearing it is almost entirely cosmetic—she likes how it looks, and her quotes indicate she works hard to maintain her flashy uniform and gear so as to always present a professional angle to her fellow T-Dolls.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- A clean freak.
- Her grenade launcher skill was based from real-life Portable Grenade Launcher called "Schiessbecher" or Gewehrgranatengerät which stands for Rifle Grenade Device, which also equipped on K98k Rifle. The Schiessbecher itself uses 30mm HEAT grenade projectile. There's also a japanese copy of Schiessbecher, the Type 2 that used in Type 99 and Type 38 Arisaka Rifle although the barrel was shorter.
- The Krummlauf, or curved barrel attachment for StG 44, was released during the war. Krummlauf has a sighting device to safely aiming behind the cover. Despite there's many version of the curved barrel angle had been implemented, only the 30° and 45° which entered the service. However, their durability is unreliable; 300 rounds for 30° barrel, and 160 rounds for 45° barrel. In addition, the bent barrel will make the bullet shatter and exit from the curved barrel with spreading fragment, causing shotgun effect and thus worsen the accuracy. Krummlauf was released for Infantry Version(I) and (F) for tank use in order to face off assailant approaching their tank. Krummlauf itself became a mastermind of Cornershot.
- The Syrian Rebels modified the StG 44 by using the connected wired joystick to control the gun, and also modified scope with CMOS camera with support of video output component that mounted behind the scope.
- It should be noticed that Syrian Rebels captured the weapon loadout containing 5000 unit of StG 44. The source of weapon itself is still unclear, but the Soviet Union or Yugoslavia is the possible source as they sold their stock of StG44 to their friendly regime, mainly to communist-backed African Region and Middle-East in Cold War era. It should be noted the Soviet speed up their aid to Syria during Suez Crisis in 1956.
- Wikipedia entry on StG44
- Usage of golden insignia for generals
- A Luftwaffe generals overcoat
- Luftwaffe-General Gustav Kastner-Kirdorf with winged cap insignia and the mentioned overcoat
- Fallschirmjäger with StG 44
- Wikipedia entry on Schiessbecher
- Wikipedia entry on Krummlauf
- The article of Remote Controlled STG-44 in Syria
- Syrian 5000 StG44 stockpile article
|List of T-Dolls|