|Full name||M1903 Springfield|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Horie Yui|
|Released on||CN (春田), TW (春田), KR (스프링필드), EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 4:25:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-2, 0-4, 4-6, 4-4E, 5-4, 5-3E, 6-3, 6-6, 6-4E, 7-2, 7-6, 7-4E, 8-2, 8-6, 8-3E, 9-2, 9-6, 10-4, 10-1E, 10-3E
REWARD First Payment award on CN/TW/KR server. With the First Payment award change on July 2018 Springfield is no longer the reward T-doll and cannot be obtained this way again
Stats / Data
The M1903 Springfield, formally the United States Rifle, Caliber .30-06, Model 1903, is an American 5-round magazine fed, bolt-action service repeating rifle, used primarily during the first half of the 20th century.
It was officially adopted as a United States military bolt-action rifle on June 19, 1903, and saw service in World War I. It was officially replaced as the standard infantry rifle by the faster-firing semi-automatic 8-round M1 Garand starting in 1937. However, the M1903 Springfield remained in service as a standard issue infantry rifle during World War II, since the U.S. entered the war without sufficient M1 rifles to arm all troops. It also remained in service as a sniper rifle during World War II, the Korean War, and even in the early stages of the Vietnam War. It remains popular as a civilian firearm, historical collector's piece, and as a military drill rifle.
JP Server pre-launch promotional artwork illustrated by Duoyuanjun
- M1903 Springfield was to have been issued with Pedersen Device for the planned Spring 1919 Offensive of WWI. This attachment which replaced the normal bolt of the rifle was capable of converting it to fire a pistol caliber (.30-18 or 7.62x20 Longue) round semi-automatically to increase the soldier's overall suppressive firepower while crossing no-man's land and into the enemy trench line. The magazine itself is placed diagonally to the right of receiver and holds 40 rounds of ammo. Unfortunately, the war ended before being delivered to American Armies in Europe, and the devices were mothballed until the order was given for their destruction. Very few survive today. 
- The M1903 Springfield 'Air Service' was introduced in response from the air corps request for a backup weapon that could be used in case of machine gun failure in the midst of an aerial engagement. Being a cut-down M1903 equipped with a 25-round magazine and modified sights, Historians have often erroneously referred to the rifle as a "survival" rifle, as recent archival digging has revealed its true purpose as an actual backup weapon in aerial combat, though the pilots and or their rear-gunners would have prefeered to see something along the lines of a semi-auto sporting rifle from the time such as a Remington Model 8. 
- Housewife personality, nicknamed "Raifu"（太太） by the players.
- Mature and gentle in nature, she is very generous with her companions. But no matter in life or on battlefield, one can never find a weakness in her seemingly defenseless posture.
- Wikipedia entry on Springfield
- Girls Frontline JP Twitter post
- The Art of Girls' Frontline, vol. 1, p. 66
Navbox taken out for performance tests