|Full name||Škorpion vz. 61|
|Country of origin||Czechoslovakia|
|Manufacturer||Česká zbrojovka Uherský Brod, Zastava Arms|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Matsui Eriko|
|Released on||CN (蝎式), TW (蠍式), KR (스콜피온), EN, JP (スコーピオン)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:00:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 1-6 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The Škorpion vz. 61 is a Czechoslovak 7.65 mm machine pistol developed in 1959 by Miroslav Rybář (1924–1970) and produced under the official designation Samopal vzor 61 ("submachine gun model 1961") by the Česká zbrojovka arms factory in Uherský Brod from 1961 to 1979.
Although it was developed for use with security forces and special forces, the weapon was also accepted into service with the Czechoslovak Army, as a personal sidearm for lower-ranking army staff, vehicle drivers, armoured vehicle personnel and special forces. Currently the weapon is in use with the armed forces of several countries as a sidearm.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- She stated about her usage by different group in her secretary line, as in reality the Skorpion was used by Special Forces, as well as Terrorist group due its compact size which more concealable.
- Skorpion was used by Italian Red Brigade to murder Italian Prime Minister and Statesman, Aldo Moro.
- Skorpion's hair accessory in the art resembles her weapon's butt stock.
- Despite being a side character, Skorpion has been featured prominently in promotional materials. She stars as a co-host in the tutorial series released for the JP region of the game and has additional scenes in the manhua adaptation.
- In the manhua adaptation, it is revealed that Skorpion's eyepatch is actually a data scanner that is capable of storing a T-Doll's memories for backup in the event that they are destroyed.
|List of T-Dolls|