|Full name||Spikes Tactical 10th Anniversary AR-15,
Spikes Tactical Pipe Hitters SBR (Mod 3)
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger,|
|Voice actor||Katou Emiri|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 3-6 for the first time. This AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 will be Lv.30 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
An AR-15 variant refers to a lightweight, intermediate cartridge magazine-fed, air-cooled semi-automatic rifle with a rotating lock bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas-operation or long/short stroke piston operation. The term "AR-15" signifies "Armalite rifle, design 15".The trademark "AR15" or "AR-15" is registered to Colt, which requires the term to be used only to refer to their products. Colt uses "AR-15" for its semi-automatic civilian rifles and thus many use the term only for Colt AR-15s and clones made by other manufacturers.
Other manufacturers make AR-15 clones and variants marketed under separate designations, although these are frequently referred to as AR-15s. The prototype AR-15 rifle was designed by ArmaLite as a selective fire weapon for military purposes. Armalite sold the design to Colt due to financial difficulties. After some modifications, the rifle eventually became the US Army's M16 rifle. A civilian version was marketed as the Colt AR-15 rifle.
Because AR-15 receivers and parts are widely manufactured, the weapon is considered extremely modular and adaptable to a variety of different functions, uses, and firing performances. Various receivers and barrels in a wide array of calibers allow the AR-15 to function at many different ranges and in a number of varying roles. Many aftermarket parts can provide the rifle with a tactical feel, with options ranging from picatinny rails to MLOK allowing different accessories to be mounted on the rifle.
ST AR-15 is designed by the Concept Design Manager of MICA Team LIN+, LIN+ commented on the official artbook of Girls Frontline:
All four members of AR Team are all sister guns derived from the original AR-15 designed by Eugene Stoner, when it comes to designing a lot of reference were made to M4A1, whose design had already been finalized at the time by UmiNeko. Various design features such as selectively dyed side fringe, sleeve logo, theme colour combination and various other elements. （AR小队的四个人都是由尤金·斯通纳设计的AR15原型发展而来的姐妹枪，所以设计的时候也参考了海猫当时已经完成的M4A1，选取了共同的挑染，袖标，和标识色等元素。）
At the same time the costume leans more towards civic, I chose outfits such as leather boots and skirt dress, various common clothing combinations reflects her status as a civilian firearm background.（同时在服装上更偏向日常，选用了皮鞋和连衣裙等比较常见的搭配，以贴合AR15民用枪支的属性。）
Considering AR15 is a more outgoing girl, her early drafts had more fashionable clothing designs. However considering her role within the AR Team and excessively complex outfits can lead to lacking of deviated artworks, her outfit was simplified in the finalized design.（早期设定可以看出，以前的AR15性格上是比较活泼的，服装也比较复杂，后来考虑到小队里的角色定位，以及服装太复杂可能会影响同人创作而做了简化。）
She's based off the Spikes Tactical 10th anniversary AR-15 with 16" barrel, albeit with a longer hang-guard. With the modification 3 upgrade, ST AR-15's main rifle's receiver group had been changed to MEGA ARMS made .300 BLK compatible receiver. She also gained a sidearm with the upgrade, her secondary armament is the Spikes Tactical Pipe Hitters 8" barrel Short Barrel Rifle also modified to chamber .300 BLK.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Section of ST AR-15's page from The Arts of Girls' Frontline volume 1, showcasing character costume design below the coat.
- ST AR-15 is the first and only T-Doll to switch the weapon she represents, from the 10th Anniversary AR-15 to the Pipe Hitters SBR. Alternatively it can be viewed as ST AR-15 as a T-Doll represents all the AR-15 models produced by company Spike's Tactical.
- ST AR-15 and AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II are the only two dolls able to equip two accessories at the same time.
- She is the only member of the AR Team that has an additional costume.
- During Singularity ST AR-15 was an obtainable drop from the hidden mission of E2 "Survivor" (CN/TW/KR Only), as a mean of 'second chance' for players who ignored all in game warnings and retired their ST AR-15. Though players can only obtain her through this way once, and those who already have a unit of ST AR-15 in their arsenal cannot obtain a duplicate through this mean. With the introduction of the index recovery system, this kind of looting system will probably never occur again.
- Despite that she is both named and using a Spikes Tactical made AR-15, in her formation quote she still addresses herself as Colt AR-15. This is likely a mistake.
- In the official Chinese manhua, it is revealed that ST AR-15 wears a harness under her coat that stores pistol magazines.
- The placement of her angled foregrip would likely make handling the weapon awkward as AR-15's arms may be too short to properly maintain a firing stance at the distance her foregrip is set to.
- In the opening scene of the Girls' Frontline: Healing Chapter anime, ST AR-15 is shown firing her weapon in automatic fire. This is normally not possible as the AR-15 is the civilian variant of the rifle and is incapable of the automatic fire typically found on the military-variant M16 and M4 rifles. It would require user specific modifications to allow the rifle to be fired in full-auto, however it is not advised.
|List of T-Dolls|