|Full name||Colt 9mm SMG model 635|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Fukuhara Ayaka|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 7-6 for the first time. Cannot be obtained (again) by any other means.
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
Model 635 of automatic firing 9mm SMG developed by Colt, Model 635 SMG was developed based on the AR-15 platform designed to chamber the 9×19mm Parabellum. An AR-15 derivative with a 10.5 inch barrel, designed base on M16A2's receiver group, so the overall aesthetics is extremely similar to a M16 rifle, while the weapon itself feels more compact like the XM177 Colt Commando.
Major changes would classify this firearm as a SMG, such as the operating mechanism being changed to blowback from AR-15's direct impingement, RO635 still however fires from a closed rotary bolt. 635 features a semi-automatic fire mode other than fully automatic, capable of reaching a rate of fire of 850 rounds per minute cyclic, effective firing range is up to 100 metres. The magazine well is modified to fit the smaller width 9mm cartridge magazines, the standard issue 20-/32-round magazines is designed with reference to Israeli Uzi magazine.
Aiming relies on the M16 style front and rear iron sights, though optional optics can attach on the carrying handle. Other features include a the adjustable telescoping stock, AR-15 style magazine release and a M16 style upper receiver with a fixed carrying handle. Some other minor modifications include the forward assist being removed and a large plastic brass deflector attached on the rear end of the ejection port.
Model 635 is currently in service by various military and policing units inside and outside of the United States, saw live action during the Invasion of Panama and Miami Drug Wars. Military users includes the US Marine Corp and Argentine Army, policing units such as SWAT teams of Los Angeles police department.
Designed by the same artist as most of the AR Squadron, UmiNeko, RO retains the same long black hair with a different colour strand on the side fringe. Items such as a name tag, hooded coat and speaker phone can be found in her possession, possibly to represent her service in the law enforcement units or anti drug departments of investigative agencies. She is also one of the heterochrome T-dolls in the game, other examples of heterochromic T-dolls are HG Mk23 and HG SPP-1.
The in game art of weapon RO635 seem to feature an upper receiver similar to the Close Quarter Battle Receiver for the M4A1, where the carrying handle is removed completely in exchange for a Picatinny rail placement. However Colt's RO635 does not leave the factory with that style upper receiver, it might be a commercial 9mm AR-15 upper receiver.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Different from the first four members of AR Team, RO is capable of backing up her Digi-mind to servers, which meant she is immortal like most other IOP manufactured T-Dolls.
- The artist UmiNeko illustrated many art works of Shibuya Rin from [email protected] Cinderella Girls. Incidentally, the character Shibuya Rin is voiced same CV as RO, Fukuhara Ayaka.
- A Girls' Frontline 4-koma artist named Xiuhui made a remark of RO's mental shock in one of her 4-koma strips, which unofficially suggests RO might be decreasing enemies' damage by singing into her speaker phone REALLY LOUDLY.
- Unlike the rest of the AR Team, RO635 appears to fire her weapon from the hip.
- RO635 standing idle animation will have her speak into her speaker phone in the dorms.
- During an update in April, RO was given special treatment which went horribly wrong and now she's stuck in Banana... again... Persica will probably fix it in a future patch.
|List of T-Dolls|