|Full name||ProtivoTankovoye Ruzhyo Degtyaryova (Degtyaryov Anti-Tank Rifle)|
|Country of Origin||Soviet Union|
|Voice actor||Ai Shimizu|
PTRD is an obtainable Tactical Doll in the game.
ProtivoTankovoye Ruzhyo Degtyaryova 1941 (PTRD-41), an anti-tank rifle developed and produced in the early 1941 by the USSR. Designed based on the Polish Model 35 anti-tank rifles the Red Army captured, and with some reference design to the German PzB38/39.
PTRD and it's later developed semi-automatic version PTRS-41 are designed to chamber the 14.5×114mm B-32/BS-41 round. Armor piercing performance of the PTRD is considered stronger than it's predecessor counterparts, able to achieve a bullet muzzle velocity of 1,012m/s, able to penetrate an armor plate up to 35 to 40mm thick at a distance of 100 meters at 0 degrees. Theoretically effective against the side and rear armor of the German Panzer II, III, IV and early models of the Panthers. However, due to the high velocity and small size of the round, it had a very high chance of shattering and/or ricocheting, especially if the target was struck at an oblique angle.
Based on the Polish anti-tank rifle, PTRD is also single shot bolt action, operator have to manually reload every cartridge after every shot. Being rush produced at the time, PTRD was deployed without telescopic sight, the iron sight could only provide up to 300 metres of effective firing range. The muzzle brake is effective, but it also creates a very visible cloud of dust or snow and debris, which can easily expose the position of the PTRD teams.
When compared to the German counterpart the PzB39, PTRD is significantly heavier, significantly longer and often require a two man crew to operate. Prone to jamming more frequently though having a better armor piercing performance, PTRD was also produced in a much lower quantity than the German PzB39.
After the poor performance results, PTRD and PTRS were relegated from anti-armor duties and used for anti-personal roles, the Red Army turned to a more reliable anti-armor solution, the RPG series of rocket launchers. The two rifles have entirely retired from USSR by 1960, it was widely exported to other members of the Union, the Warsaw Pact and other Communist based countries during the Cold War. Aside from WW2, PTRD also seen intense service with the North Korean Army and the People's Volunteer Army during the Korean peninsula conflicts.
PTRD is often referred to as the "Southern Hemisphere" by the Chinese players due to the large revealing under boobs.
PTRD can be obtained battle loots from battle stages 0-1, 4-4, 4-2E, 5-2, 7-3E, 8-5, 8-1E, 9-1, 9-5
|Acquisition||指挥官,不用担心,没什么能挡住我的子弹。||大丈夫よ指揮官、誰であろうと、私の弾からは逃れなれない。||Don't worry commander. No one can escape from my bullet.|
|Introduction||战争的喘息之际，本国开始研究反坦克武器，但进展十分缓慢。直到战争爆发才将原型命名为PTRD-41，让我走马上任。战争时的表现倒是不错，这份荣誉与战士们的勇气是分不开的。请您在使用我的同时，也铭记这份精神吧。||In between wars, the union started researching anti armour weapons, but progressed very slowly. After the war was declared they renamed the prototype as PTRD-41 and order me to be in service right away. Actually performed pretty good on the battlefield, this honour of course is not without the courage of our soldiers. So Sir, please do keep this in mind while using me.|
|Secretary||啊……战争什么的，不觉得很麻烦吗？||ああー、戦争なんて、面倒くさいと思わない？||Aah, don't you think war is troublesome?|
|真是的……真要碰我也请认真一点啊。||ほら、触るなら、ちゃんと触って。||Hey, if you want to touch me, at least do it properly.|
|准备好了吗？||準備は出来た？||Is preparation complete?|
|Secretary (post OATH)||
You've worked hard today too Commander, I learned some new massage techniques, wanna try it later after work?~
Oh my, you went that straight. Are you sure? But it's not like I hate it, it's good to save effort. I wonder if I can thank you later.
|Greeting||您来晚了，刚才在做什么呢？||遅かったわね。何していたの。||You're so late. What were you doing.|
|T-Doll Produced||建造好像完成了，不去看看吗？||完成したみたいだから、見に行くといいんじゃない？||Seems like she's been completed. Why we don't go and take a look?|
|Joining an echelon||可别总依赖我一个人哦。||私にばかり頼んっちゃダメよ。||Don't just rely on me.|
|Enhancement||真是完美。||ばっちりね。||Perfect isn't it.|
|Dummy-linking||编队又扩大了， 射程是不是也增加了呢？||編成を拡大したの、射程距離が伸びたかしら？||Squadron expanded, have the firing range have increased with it?|
|Logistics (start)||嗯？又轮到我出发了？走吧。||あら、私が行く番？いいでしょう。||Oh my, it's my turn to go? Alright then.|
|Logistics (end)||我回来咯......啊啊，累坏我了~||戻ったわよ...ああ、疲れった～||I'm back... Aah, so tired~|
|Autobattle||真够远的呢，还是要再接近一点......哼哼，说着玩的。||遠いよね、やっぱり距離をもうちょっと近くに…んふふ、冗談よ。||That's pretty far. I prefer the nearer one... Ehehe, i'm just joking.|
|Starting a combat mission||各位，都跟我来吧！||皆、私に付いてくるのよ！||Everyone, come with me!|
|Starting a battle||一口气解决掉！||一丁やっとりますか！||Finish them in one go!|
|Skill activation||做好进攻准备！||進攻の準備を！||Prepare for attack!|
|距离刚刚好，准备受死吧！||ちょっといい距離ね、覚悟しなさい！||A quite nice distance, be prepared!|
|装填完毕，那就是时候，说永别吧！||充填完了、では、永遠に、さよなら！||Bullet loaded, and then, good bye for eternity!|
|Heavily damaged||这种招式，远不能打败我！||こんなもんじゃ、倒れない！||I won't fall to something like that!|
|Retreat||所谓失败乃成功之母......||失敗は成功の基ってね…||Failure is the beginning of success...|
|MVP||总算搞定啦，赶快回家吧！||やっと終わった！帰ろう帰ろう！||It's finally over! Go home go home!|
|Restoration||唔......让我再多睡一会儿......||んん… もうちょっと寝かせて…||Nnggh, let me sleep some more...|
|Halloween||变装派对的服装已经准备好了哦。但是要穿起来太麻烦了就给别的孩子了。||仮装パーティーの衣装、準備したよ？でも、着るのも面倒だから、ほかの子にあげたわ。||The party dress is ready now. But I will give it to the other kids if it's too annoying to wear.|
|New Year's Day|| 明けましておめでとう指揮官。今年もよろしくお願いします。
|Happy new year commander. I'll count on you again this year.|
|Valentine's day||今天是情人节呢，指挥官，那就请收下我的心意吧。不然的话...|| 今日はバレンタインね。指揮官、私の気持ちを受けとって。さもないと…
| Today is Valentines, Commander, then please accept my feelings. Otherwise...
- During Korean War, Army Ordnance Officer Cpt. William Brophy replaced the barrel of captured PTRD with M2 Browning Anti-Aircraft in order to check of long-range shooting effectiveness. The PTRD with M2 Browning AA barrel proved effective up to 2000m.
- PTRD sometimes can be used as anti-aircraft rifle, although the effectiveness against plane itself is questionable. Soviet propagandists credited Private A. Denisov and Semen Antipkin who capable to take down German Bombers with single PTRD.
- It's impossible to shoot down medium and heavy bomber at their altitude, however it is assumed if the propagandists refer the bomber as Ju 87 'Stuka' Dive Bomber due their nature of slow speed and possibility to shot down its engine or flight control surface although it is dangerous to face Stuka without heavy cover or in dive bombing position. Fyodor Modzhenok, from the 75th Guard Rifle Division claimed to shot down a Junkers bomber, reported the usage of PTRD as Anti-Aircraft Rifle by putting a wagon cart wheel to chopped tree as an anti-aircraft turret were popular.
- PTRS was also used as Anti-Aircraft gun just like PTRD does. Considering the PTRS was chambered with 5-round clip magazine, it should be more effective against dive bomber over PTRD which only has a single-shot system.
- Aside of propagandists claim, in reality the 14.5x115mm caliber which PTRD used later become a standard of ZPU Anti-Aircraft series primary ammunition in post World War II.
- Famous sniper from Soviet Union, Vasily Zaytsev experimented to create an anti-material sniper where the PTRD to be attached with PU scope. In practical, however due the enormous recoil produced from the rifle itself, it will affect the scope position as the operator was difficult to fasten the scope. During Korean War kick-off, the same experiment was conducted by U.S Army after capturing several PTRDs and attach a scope(Possibly, a Lyman Alaskan Scope) on it.
- In Ukraine Conflict, both Pro-Russian Separatists and Ukraine Volunteer used PTRD for anti-vehicle purpose.The PTRD itself was chambered with standard KPV machinegun ammo.
- Wikipedia entry on PTRD
- Michael Haugen, Hard Target Interdiction. Downloadable PDF, 1st page.
- Russian website about Stationary AA PTRD
- PTRD AA question in Warthunder Forum
- Scoped PTRD experiment
- PTRD use in Ukraine Conflict