|Full name||Pistolet-pulemyot Shpagina 41|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Uesaka Sumire|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 1:50:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-4 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The PPSh-41 (pistolet-pulemyot Shpagina; Russian: Пистолет-пулемёт Шпагина; "Shpagin machine pistol"); is a Soviet submachine gun designed by Georgi Shpagin as a cheap, reliable, and simplified alternative to the PPD-40. Common nicknames are "pe-pe-sha" from its three-letter prefix and "papasha" (Russian: папаша), meaning "daddy". The impetus for the development of the PPSh came partly from the Winter War against Finland, where the Finnish Army employed the Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun as a highly effective tool for close-quarter fighting in forests and built-up urban areas. A submachine gun, the PPD-40, was subsequently rushed into mass production in 1940, but it was expensive to manufacture, both in terms of materials and labor, because it used numerous milled metal parts, particularly its receiver. Shpagin's main idea for cost reduction was to use metal stamping for the production of most parts; that concept was revolutionary in the Soviet Union at the time. Shpagin created a prototype PPSh in September 1940, which also featured a simple gas compensator designed to prevent the muzzle from rising during bursts; this improved shot grouping by about 70% relative to the PPD.
- During WWII, Soviet Union designed a Generation 0(Gen 0) night vision device and mounted it on PPSh-41. In order to use the device on the night, the target should be exposed by separate IR Illuminator. It should be noted that would be the first Soviet Nightvision device ever made on infantry weapon aside the prototype for tank driver use.
- The early version of 71-round drum magazine for PPSh-41 only has thickness of 0.5mm metal sheet, thus making very vulnerable from any kind of breaking and malfunctioning. Because of that, many soldier during the war preferred 35-round standard magazine because of its reliability.
- Also, the magazine would fail to feed if the magazine was equipped with different serial number of PPSh-41, where both PPSh-41 and the magazine itself was manufactured with matched serial number.
- Soviet engineer once was experimented the Tu-2Sh bomber by fitting 88 unit of PPSh-41 in the bomb bay where those unit itself is loaded with incendiary P-41 round, which increasing the armor penetration over the the standard one. It should be noted if the PPSh-41 battery itself would be intended as anti-infantry use due the conversion of bomb bay to be able to fit a bunch of PPSh-41. Although the experiment itself was very fascinating on paper, it considered as a failure on the field as the plane itself would be an easy target for enemy AA on lower altitude in order to maintain the effective range of PPSh-41 itself. Furthermore, reloading each units won't be a simple task; the estimation of reloading time for each PPSh-41 is 100 hours, and there's high chance of malfunction which mostly came from the faulty magazine.
- Usually jokingly blamed by the community for server problems due to a fan comic featuring her destroying the server rooms in an accident.
- Seems to be bothered by her weight (The PPSh-41 weights around 5.45kg/12 lbs fully loaded, heavier than the weight of most full powered rifle).
- PPSh-41 is only the T-Dolls who can control the robots when upgrading the dormitory.
- Is the older sister of SMG PPS-43.
- She is the primary driver of the construction robot used to upgrade base facilities.
|List of T-Dolls|