|Full name||Walther P.38|
|Country of origin||Nazi Germany|
|Manufacturer||Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen, Mauser Werke, Spreewerk|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Toru Hae|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 0:20:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from any battle stage
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Walther P38 (also known as a Pistole 38) is a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol that was developed by Walther arms as the service pistol of the Wehrmacht shortly before World War II. It was intended to replace the costly Luger P08, the production of which was scheduled to end in 1942.
- P38 costume1 S.png
"High Sorceress Apprentice" profile image
- One of the many enhancement fodders.
- The P-38 was the first locked-breech pistol to use a double-action/single-action trigger, which is found in many modern day pistols.
- Despite being designed in 1938 it is still used by some nations today.
- Depicted as an idol.
- Wikipedia entry on Walther P38
- Wikipedia entry on Carl Walther GMBH
- Wikipedia entry on Mauser
- Wikipedia entry on Spreewerk
Navbox taken out for performance tests