|Full name||SIG Sauer P226|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Maekawa Ryouko|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Obtained as a possible drop throughout Singularity.
REWARD Login reward for September 2017 (CN). 7th day reward during Neural Upgrade Login Event from 19 September to 3 October 2019 (EN).
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The P226 is a semi-automatic, mechanically-locked, recoil-operated service handgun designed by Swiss firearms company SIG Sauer. Its design is based on SIG's P220 pistol, but is built to accept double stack magazines. The P226 is sold with a choice of four caliber options: 9×19mm Parabellum, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, or .22 Long Rifle.
The P226 was designed for entry into the XM9 service pistol trials held by the US army in 1984. These trials were held in order to find a suitable replacement for the M1911 pistols that had been used in the US Army since the First World War. Despite the SIG design finishing the trials with satisfactory results, the armed forces decided to select Beretta's 92F design. The reason for this largely came down to economics: the P226 cost less per pistol than the 92F, but SIG's package price with magazines and spare parts was higher than Beretta's.
The P226 would eventually get recognition within the armed forces, as the US Navy SEALs task force later procured the Mk25 model of the P226 and made it their service sidearm until 2015. Aside from the SEALs, P226 variants are in service in many policing units all around the world.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- The seal that she always brings with her is a reference to the P226's use by the US Navy SEALs.
- The pet seal's name is "Baozi", Chinese for Steamed Buns.
- The SEALs used a special P226 variant designated the MK25. This variant featured a special anti-corrosion coating.
- Despite the pistol's use by the SEALs being well-documented, the model of P226 featured in-game isn't the variant that was in service with the SEALs.
- The Navy SEALs later replaced their P226s with Glock 19s due to the Glock's smaller size, which allowed it to be more concealable and sport greater durability in extreme conditions. The sidearm replacement sparked an argument between SIG and Glock fans.
|List of T-Dolls|