|Full name||Heckler & Koch MP5|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Mukaiyama Naomi|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Gr MP5), JP (Gr MP5)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:20:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-2, 2-4, 3-2, 3-4, 4-2, 4-2E, 5-2, 5-2E, 6-1E, 7-2, 7-4, 7-3E, 8-1, 8-6, 9-1, 9-1E, 10-2, 11-3, 11-4E
REWARD Obtained as a career quest reward for clearing 4-3. This SMG MP5 will be Lv.50 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The MP5, designed by Heckler & Koch, is a lightweight, air cooled, select-fire, delayed blowback submachine gun. It is in use with multiple law enforcement agencies and militaries worldwide. The MP5 was first conceived in 1964 as the MP54 (a.k.a. HK54). The prototype was first released in 1965. It was adopted by the Deutsche Polizei (German police) as the MP5. MP5 remains the most widely used submachine gun to date.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- The model of MP5 in her official art is MP5A3.
- Conscious about her chest.
- MP5 is known as the "LSC Queen" by players across all regions and platforms, due to the excessive amount of MP5 produced from heavy T-Doll production. The name "LSC" is taken from Kantai Collection.
- MP5 is one of the very few dolls—another example being HG Bren Ten—to have different-looking hands (extended, upwardly-turned) in her dorm sprite animation when compared to other dolls who have the same hands they use to hold their weapons. This gives her a more feminine appearance when walking around.
- SMG MP5, SMG Thompson and SMG G36C, although their skills say they give them a shield with 9999 points of HP, they in fact actually dont, instead their shields give them a "Defence" value of 9999 points instead, which negates 100% of incoming damage as long as they're at their max Defence Value, the only way for an enemy to punch through their shields is if they possess a "Defence Piercing" Stat as well as a "Shelling Damage" stat. which only 1 enemy currently has.
|List of T-Dolls|