M4 SOPMOD II
|M4 SOPMOD II||Story||Quotes||Live2D|
M4 SOPMOD II56
|Full name||M4 SOPMOD Block II|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Knight's Armament Company、Atlantic Research Marketing Systems、Lewis Machine & Tools、Daniel Defense, U.S. Ordnance, Bushmaster Firearms International and many others|
|Faction||AR Team, Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tamura Yukari|
|Artist||海猫络合物 (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players after clearing chapter 3-3 for the first time. This AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II will be Lv.30 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
Note that name M4 SOPMOD II name refers to two things: M4 Carbine (the assault rifle) and SOPMOD II (the accessory kit set issued to special operative units of the United States Army such as the Delta Force, Navy Seals and Army Rangers).
The M4 carbine assault rifle developed from M16A2 and chambering 5.56×45mm NATO is air-cooled, direct impingement gas-operated, and magazine-fed. It has a 14.5 inch (370 mm) barrel and a telescoping stock. The M4 carbine is heavily used by the United States Armed Forces and replaced the M16 rifle in most of the United States Army and United States Marine Corps combat units as the primary infantry weapon.
U.S. Special Operations Command (US SOCOM) developed the Special Operations Peculiar Modification (SOPMOD) Block I kit for the carbines used by units under its jurisdiction. The kit features an M4A1, a Rail Interface System (RIS) handguard developed by Knight's Armament Company, a shortened quick-detachable M203 grenade launcher and leaf sight, a KAC sound suppressor, a KAC back-up rear sight, an Insight Technologies AN/PEQ-2A visible laser/infrared designator, a Trijicon's ACOG TA-01NSN model and Reflex sights, and a night-vision sight. This kit was designed to be configurable (modular) for various missions, and is currently in service with special operations units.
A second-generation SOPMOD kit (now known as SOPMOD II) includes innovative optics, such as the Elcan Specter DR, Trijicon's ACOG TA-31 ECOS model, and the Eotech 553. Block II uses the RIS II rails manufactured by Daniel Defense in both 9.5 and 12.5 length.
SOP II is illustrated by UmiNeko, an early stage contributing artist of Girls' Frontline, UmiNeko also illustrated 3 other members of AR Team. UmiNeko made comments on the official art book of Girls Frontline regarding the design concept of SOP II:
"Ravager, the whole design concept revolves around 'Modification' and 'Destruction'." (破坏狂。设计围绕着“改造”与“破坏”展开。)
"Even though the original weapon is based on M4A1, but a lot of contrasting designs were used to highlight and represent the concept of 'Modification'." (虽说真实型号是建立在M4A1的基础上的，不过为了突出改在给人的感觉，做了一些比较强烈的对比。)
"The weapon itself undergone a lot of modifications in the real life, and so the doll also received a lot of modifications on the concept design drawing board, such as the bleached white hair and self attached Sangvis Ferri made left arm." (由于原型来自过度的改造，那么本体的人形也一样进行了非常多的设计图改造，无论是染白的头发还是对于自主拆卸然后接上铁血的左手。)
"When it comes to impression and personality design, she was developed with a young demon in mind, providing a sense of unrealistic impression. Hoping to give viewers an sense of 'Cute' and 'Scary' at the same time." (在形象与性格的设计时，把她想象成了一个年幼的恶魔来设计，能突出一种非原装的不真实感。希望能给看到的人一种可爱和可怕同时存在的印象。)
"The SF made left arm was integrated in by herself in the story, it is unclear whether there are other model of arms she is compatible with." 铁血的左手应该也是剧中的她自己接的，其他量产型接的谁的手臂真就不好说了。
The SF arm attachment is possibly inspired by the modulability and compatibility of AR-15 rifles in real life.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- M4 SOPMOD II and AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 are the only two dolls able to equip two accessories at the same time.
- Despite her ability to launch grenades in-game, M4 SOPMOD II does not equip a grenade launcher on her artwork.
- This is rectified in the official manga, where she is shown using a variation of the M203 underbarrel grenade launcher designed for the M4 and M16 rifles.
- The handguard used on the M4 SOPMOD II rifle is the Daniel Defense RIS II series of handguards. In its standard configuration as shown on SOP II's artwork, it would be unable to mount the M203 launcher. The handguard is designed to allow for the bottom section to be removed in order for the grenade launcher to be installed.
- In the official manhua adaptation the grenades used by SOP II are shown to be more akin to heavy artillery than the conventional fragmentation grenades typically issued with real-world M203s, creating explosions that dwarf warehouses and being capable of severely damaging Agent who was previously shrugging off small arms fire.
|List of T-Dolls|