|Full name||Browning Machine Gun, Cal. .50, M2, HB|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Iwamatsu Izumi|
|Artist||15K (For her base CG)|
ranyu (for her "Blazing Tarmac" CG)
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 6:10:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 3-2E onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The M2 Machine Gun (Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun, Ma Deuce) is a heavy machine gun designed towards the end of World War I by John Browning. It was nicknamed Ma Deuce by US troops or simply called "fifty-cal" in reference to its caliber. The design has had many specific designations; the official designation for the infantry type is Browning Machine Gun, Cal. .50, M2, HB, Flexible.
The Browning .50 machine gun has been used extensively as a vehicle weapon and for aircraft armament by the United States from the 1920s to the present day. It was heavily used during World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, as well as during operations in Iraq in the 1990s and 2000s. It is the primary heavy machine gun of NATO countries, and has been used by many other countries. It is still in use today. It was very similar in design to the smaller M1919 Browning machine gun .30-06 Springfield.
The Browning M2 was the most produced Heavy Machine Gun, which 3.000.000 unit was manufactured.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Famous sniper in Vietnam War history, Carlos Norman Hathcock using an attached 10x Unertl Scope on M2HB instead of his Winchester M70. He scored a longest confirmed kill of 2.500 yards, making him debuted as one of several sniper that using large-caliber machine gun for sniping role. Later, a .50 BMG considered useful and became a standard for Anti-Material Sniper and large-caliber Carbine role such as Barrett M82A1.
- Just before Hatchcock scored his first kill using scoped M2HB, it was adopted by US Army in Chinese Line during Korean War where he attached a same scope which Hatchcock used it later.
- Soviet equivalent of M2HB was DShK, chambered with 12x108mm cartridge which used by Soviet for Anti-Air purpose and infantry support in WWII and Cold War. While the DShK was replaced by NSV and Kord 6P50, DShK still used by several separatists and rebel in nowadays conflict. These days, both M2HB and DShK was popularly equipped on technical truck and several Main Battle Tanks.
- M3 Browning, an improvement of M2HB announced during WWII. Its features electronical feeding belt mechanism, modified barrel extension, and lightened the bolt that increases its Rate of Fire up to 1200 RPM. Like the M2HB, M2 comes with fixed version which intended for fighter plane armament and flexible version which can be mounted for door gunner, or armored vehicle. Generally, M3 parts are cheaper over M2 and comes in better condition.
- During WWII, M3 Half-Track was converted into Mobile Anti-Aircraft emplacement by putting an M45 Quadmount(4 M2HB which can be operated by single person, known as M16A2 MGMC), popularly dubbed as 'Krautmower' or 'Meat Chopper'. Maxson Corporation decided to develop 4 gun in single turret because the fire rate of M2HB itself(450-550 RPM) considered too slow for knock down German Dive Bomber, and the development was proved extremely effective during the war. M45 Quadmount became less effective against high-speed fighter and jet-powered bomber during cold war, however they still useful to suppress enemy infantry in combat, especially until Vietnam War. Each of them held 200 rounds in M2 "Tombstone" Ammo box.
- M2HB has a highest base damage among all MGs.
|List of T-Dolls|