|Full name||CheyTac M200 Intervention|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||CheyTac USA LLC|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 4:32:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The CheyTac Intervention is an American bolt-action sniper rifle manufactured by CheyTac LLC, which can also be classified as an anti-materiel rifle. It is fed by a 7-round detachable single-stack magazine (an optional 5-round magazine is also available). It is specifically chambered in either .408 Chey Tac or .375 Chey Tac ammunition. CheyTac LLC states that the system is capable of delivering sub-MOA accuracy at ranges of up to 2,500 yd (2,286 m), one of the longest ranges of all modern-day sniper rifles. It is based on the EDM Arms Windrunner. With the passing of Bill Ritchie, the rifles are being serviced by Vigilance Rifles, Inc, run by Bill Ritchie's son.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Although the M200 originated from the USA, none of their military forces have yet adopted it. However, it has found a home in the armories of the special forces of nations including the Czech Republic, Poland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom, among others.
- Much like AR K2, AR T91 and SMG Type 100 who were Server Exclusive T-dolls for the KR, TW and JP servers respectively, M200 Intervention was the Server Exclusive T-doll for the EN version of the game, before being implemented on the original servers on April 29th 2019.
- RF M200 appears to have a strange interaction with the Carcano sisters' tile buffs; while they do lower both Intervention's Base and Int CDs for her skill, they also appear to lower the aiming times for Intervention's active skill, lowering it to 1.35s with one or the other present, or 1.2s with both sisters present. This allows Intervention to do 7 charged shots total as opposed to the usual 6 she normally can achieve thanks to the shortened aiming time: She will aim one more time with these mixed buffs, while her skill would normally end after 9 seconds. It is unclear whether this is an intended feature or a bug, as this interaction is only present for Intervention and no other RF with a charged shot skill.
- Her headset is a PELTOR COMTAC III ACH Headset, similar to how MG LWMMG has a PELTOR COMTAC II.
- She also seems to have a ballistics calculator. In her damaged portrait, you can see her dropping it.
|List of T-Dolls|