|Full name||Rifle, Caliber .30, Automatic, Browning, M1918|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Colt, Winchester, Marlin-Rockwell, New England Small Arms, Royal McBee Typewriter Company, International Business Machines, Carl Gustafs Stads Gevärsfaktori, Państwowa Fabryka Karabinów|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Yuuki Aoi|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 6:25:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-1, 6-6, 7-3, 7-4E, 8-3, 8-3E, 9-6, 10-5, 11-6, 11-2E
REWARD Obtained as a career quest reward for clearing 4-5. This MG M1918 will be Lv.55 and at 3x Dummy Links.
Stats / Data
The B.A.R. M1918, short for Browning Automatic Rifle, is commonly recognized as a Light machine gun. The B.A.R is gas-operated, magazine-fed and air-cooled. It uses .30-06 Springfield ammunition (7.62x63mm) which are also found in an M1 Garand self-loading rifle and a M1903 Springfield bolt action rifle. 20-round double-stacked magazines are used for feeding, and the barrel is fixed. Most versions of BAR have bipods; however, in the M1918A2 version, they were frequently removed as a way of reducing weight.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- One of her quotes "Don't call me Auntie Bar! I'm not that old!" is a Japanese word play on Bar-san (Miss BAR) and Obasan (Auntie, usually refering to an older woman).
- M1918 BAR was also used as an Anti-Aircraft weapon against oncoming Japanese fighters and kamikazis. The 40-round magazine which implemented by the Polish Army alongside with stationary bipods, was equipped to increase AA capability to shoot down approaching low-flying fighters and dive bombers.
- This is proved during The Hump in WWII, where Lt. Wally A. Gayda used his M1918A2 Browning Automatic Rifle to defend his C-47 Transport Plane by shoving the one of cabin windows and proceed to shot down the Japanese Attacker.
- In the game, however, the CG and chibi sprite models should be M1918A2 because the M1918 doesn't have a shoulder plate which implemented in by later models. In addition, M1918's handguard covers both barrel and gas cylinder tube while M1918A2's handguard only covers the gas tube.
- Some players like to call her as a 'poi' duplicate. Her hair style resembles the Japanese Navy Destroyer Ship, Yuudachi, from Japanese Browser Game Kantai Collection(KanColle). AC130, the official GF 4-coma creator, insert Yuudachi reference in his 4-coma in his pixiv. However, at in-game loading 4-coma, those reference was removed due the copyrights.
|List of T-Dolls|