|Full name||Winchester Model 1887 shotgun|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Winchester Repeating Arms Company|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Nabatame Hitomi|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Drop in event Singularity.
REWARD Operation Arctic Warfare E1-4 reward.
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Model 1887 was the first truly successful repeating shotgun. Its lever-action design was chosen at the behest of the Winchester Repeating Arms Company, best known at the time as manufacturers of lever-action firearms such as the Winchester model 1873. Designer John Browning suggested that a pump-action would be much more appropriate for a repeating shotgun, but Winchester management's position was that, at the time, the company was known as a "lever-action firearm company", and felt that their new shotgun must also be a lever-action for reasons of brand recognition. Browning responded by designing a breech-loading, rolling block lever-action. To Winchester's credit, however, they later introduced a Browning designed pump-action shotgun known as the Model 1893 (an early production version of the model 1897), after the introduction of smokeless powder.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Her skill deals damage and knocks back the target, this also takes her dummy links into consideration, so technically her skill does 5000 (at 5x dummy links) damage when it activates.
- This gun is famous due to its appearance in the film Terminator 2: Judgement Day, used by Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800, and the skill name and the iconic lever spin of the 1887's lever action are a direct reference to this. It's worth noting that it is actually impossible to shoot and reload with only one hand as seen in the film with a standard M1887. This was achieved by modifying the trigger guard and the grip, so that the actor's hand could rotate within the loop on the lever.
- Some countries restrict pump-action shotgun ownership, while lever-action shotgun are permitted. This makes the M1887 and any lever-action guns popular among gun owners and shotgun collectors in those countries.
- A notable exception to this is the Adler A110, which was banned in Australia due to operators being capable of "firing 8 shots in 8 seconds", making the A110 the fastest lever-action shotgun ever manufactured. The Australian Gun Ownership Law restricted any "Rapid-Fire Firearms" after the Port Arthur Massacre.
- Three companies currently manufacture this shotgun: ADI Limited(Australia Defense Industries, now Thales Australia), Chiappa, and Norinco.
|List of T-Dolls|