List of Characters
A list of all the major and minor characters that currently appear in the story, listed by faction and/or team.
Note: Work In Progress. Information on this page is collected from various primary and secondary sources and may contain inaccuracies.
- 1 Grifon and Kryuger, Private Military Contractor
- 2 16LAB
- 3 Important Operation Prototype Manufacturing Company, IOP
- 4 Sangvis Ferri Industrial Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- 5 Special Operations Forces Command (KCCO)
- 6 National Security Bureau
- 7 No affiliation/Unknown
Grifon and Kryuger, Private Military Contractor
Player's faction. A private military company, contracted to contain Sangvis Ferri's rogue AIs.
- Berezovich Kryuger, CEO of Grifon and Kryuger.
- Helianthus, Kryuger's secretary/assistant.
- Commander, the player.
- Kalina, the player's assistant.
Temporary task force assigned under RO635's command during Ch. 4M, consists of dolls from different countries
- SMG RO635, leader. Joins AR team after Palette disbands.
- MG AAT-52
- SMG Sten MkII, former member of Team Welrod
- HG Type 92
- HG Makarov, cameo appearance.
Trio of Israeli dolls that are featured in Ch. 6
Composed of dolls produced by FN Herstal. A G&K owned task force, on top of main story interactions, they are also known as a "inter-dimensional" team and are often called in to deal with collaboration events.
Main characters of the Glory Day collab with DJMAX RESPECT. Often perform in GKTV concerts.
- AR K2, leader, band manager.
- HG M950A, lead singer.
- HG Thunder, drummer.
- MG AEK-999, guitarist.
- SMG TMP, keyboardist.
- HG Clear, guitarist. Joins the team after the events of Glory Day.
Team of American-designed dolls, featuring in Ch. 2 Midnight.
Team of Russian dolls that feature in Ch. 3 Midnight.
- HG Makarov, leader.
- HG Nagant Revolver
- AR AK-47
- RF Simonov
- RF Mosin-Nagant, temporary absent, did not take part in operation.
- AR OTs-14, cameo appearance, did not take part in operation.
Team of Chinese dolls that feature in Ch. 5 Midnight and Type 64's remodel story.
Team of English dolls, appeared during IDW's remodel story, also mentioned during ch. 8 Midnight.
Team led by BAR, appeared during BAR's remodel story.
Composed of Austrian T-dolls. A G&K owned task force that featured in Ch. 8 Midnight
Division of IOP Manufacturing Company that handles R&D. Contracted by G&K for combat drones, equipment, calibration, and enhancement.
- Persica, head of research and development. Former 90Wish member.
Team of experimental assault-rifle dolls, sent by Persica to recover information about Lycoris's research on advanced AI. 16LAB later contracts G&K to rescue the team after they are ambushed and targeted by Sangvis Ferri dolls.
- AR M4A1, team leader.
- SMG RO635, former leader of Palette Team.
Important Operation Prototype Manufacturing Company, IOP
Parent company of 16LAB and manufacturer of T-Dolls. Contracted for both light and heavy doll construction
- Weitkins (Havel in game files), Executive President of IOP.
- Mikhachi, Weitkin's close friend and research partner.
Sangvis Ferri Industrial Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
A Ukrainian company that was partnered with IOP before WW3, and became it's closest competitor during the war. The Butterfly Incident resulted in an AI takeover of the company and the death of all it's human employees.
- Lycoris, head of SF's R&D department. His death during a raid on SF was the direct cause of the Butterfly Incident.
- Elisa, AI Commander of SF, created by Lycoris in an attempt to make the perfect AI.
- Agent, Model SP47, Rain's assistant.
- Judge, Rain's bodyguard, Boss of ch. 9 and ch. 10.
- Dreamer, Model SPACA, Boss of ch. 7 and ch. 8.
- Alchemist, Model SP7C, Boss of ch. 6.
- Destroyer, Model SP5NANO, Dreamer's partner, Boss of ch. 5 and Operation Deep Dive.
- Intruder (also called "Disruptor" in game files), Model SP914, Boss of ch. 4.
- Hunter, Model SP721, Boss of ch. 3.
- Executioner, Model SP88(old)/SP524(new), Boss of ch. 2.
- Scarecrow, Model SP65, Executioner's partner, boss of ch. 1 and ch. 0.
- Ouroboros, Model SP235, Boss of Operation Cube.
- Architect, Model SPzh3000, Boss of Operation Arctic Warfare.
- Gager, Model SP21, Boss of Operation Arctic Warfare.
Special Operations Forces Command (KCCO)
(Russian: командование сил специальных операций; KCCO) A branch of the Pan-European Military Union. Possessing far more resources and manpower than GK or SF, the Military prefers not to get involved until absolutely needed. However, a few of its generals have taken a keen notice of Sangvis Ferri's developments, particularly in Elisa and SF's Parapluie virus.
- Yegor, Carter's bodyguard/right-hand man.
National Security Bureau
ToDo: Add description here
- Zielinski, ?
- K's maid, ?
A team of "renegade" dolls led by UMP45. Occasionally does contracts for G&K. Features in Operation Cube, Arctic Warfare, Operation Deep Dive, and Operation Singularity. Secretly funded by Angelica.
- SMG UMP45, leader of 404.
- SMG UMP9, UMP45's sister.
- Deele, 404's hired technician.
Task Force DEFY
A group that shows up at the end of chapter 10 to rescue M4A1.
- Angelica, human leader.
- AR ST AR-15, recovered and remodeled after the events of Chapter 6.
- AR M4A1, remodeled during the events of Operation Singularity.
A mysterious group of exceptionally talented hackers, programmers, and researchers. Disbanded after Persica and Lycoris published the group's research on AI to the outside world, though not before multiple assassination attempts forced both researchers into hiding.
- Persica, former member.
- Lycoris, former member.
- William, former member. Holds a grudge against Lyco and Persica.
A group of religious fanatics who revere ELID as a holy disease and ELID sufferers as "incorruptible." Their infantry are implied to be infected humans locked in warsuits that preserve their health, at the cost of their freedom. These infantry are led by a mysterious group of sisters that call themselves Nyto. They feature in Continuum Turbulence, Ch. 11, and Isomer. They appear to have some connection with 90wish.
- "Father", implied to be the creator of the Nytos. Referenced during Isomer.
- Black Nyto, named "Obelisk", appears in Continuum Turbulence as an infantry leader and interrogator.
- White Nyto, named "Polarday", appears in Continuum Turbulence as Black Nyto's superior. Fights alongside Black Nyto.
- Silver Nyto, named "Mercurows" (possibly a misspelling of "Mercurous".) Appears in Isomer disguised as a civilian doll alongside Nimogen.
- Gold Nyto, named "Nimogen." Appears in Isomer disguised as a civilian doll alongside Mercurows.