|Affiliation||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Touyama Nao|
|Artist||音符 and 防弹乳牛|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Kalina is your adjutant. She plays a vital role in the story and also mans the Store, where she will complain if you don't spend anything each visit.
She is obtainable as adjutant by simply starting your career as a Griffin & Kryuger Commander - see the Tutorial. As soon as the game has finished the opening sequences, Kalina will be present as your adjutant (or secretary, if you're more familiar with that term). She will then guide you through the tutorial, which demonstrates various functions and explains basic mechanics of the game.
Like some other T-Dolls, Kalina comes with her stock Live2D outfit enabled by default, unless Live2D is disabled in the game options in which she will be a static image. As you progress in the game, other Kalina outfits will become available for purchase. These outfits are unfortunately static imagery in which she will no longer be animated or react to being tapped or device shakes.
Despite her looks, she cannot participate in battle as she is not armed with any weapons. She is often seen carrying a tablet device which closely resembles a certain fruity company's tablet device.
Additional outfits for Kalina are unlocked by tapping her heart bubble in the shop or by an Event of sorts. While the game keeps track of how many times you have tapped her heart icon in the achievements menu, unfortunately the game does not display any form of progress bar or numeric value towards unlocking the next outfit. Additional affection can be gained by simply buying something from her shop, the higher the gems you've spent, the higher her affection goes up.
As you increase Kalina's affection you'll occasionally see a particle effect show up on her which will indicate you've increased her affection level, when you see this you may get a prompt saying you unlocked one of her 3 affection related costumes.
Kalina's outfits can be viewed and changed when in the shop.
While she says its fine to call her "Kalin", Her full name is Kalina (meaning "sweet viburnum"). She's a logistics officer on a Griffin branch base, and her main job is to coordinate resource movements for the tactical commander. However due to a lack of manpower in such a distant location, she also carries out the duties of a secretary.
She is cheerful, passionate and casual by nature and is very friendly to the Commander. For the most part she is diligent at her work, but in her private life she has a typical girlish side to her. She is a perfectly normal human being other than the fact that she takes much longer afternoon naps then others... (are we partially to blame for this for overworking her?)
She's surprisingly adept at using old-school computers, a rare skill in this day and age. Apparently she's a capable artist as well.
A long time employee of G&K private military contractor. Some point during childhood Kalina lost both of her parents in the post war civil unease, as an orphan she developed the obsession for wealth and fortune at a young age. Kyruger came across the young Kalina shortly after forming G&K, out of pity Kryuger employed Kalina's service in the company even though she was under aged.
- Default Outfit: Her default appearance. Comes in Live2D format, as well as static image format.
- Rays of Youth: Obtained by increasing her affection by a minor ~ small level.
- Urban Freedom: Obtained by increasing her affection by a moderate ~ large level.
- Rock 'n' Spanner: Obtained by maxing out her affection.
- Griffon Uniform: Obtained from a login event during the game's Anniversary.
- Gems & Fireworks: Obtainable from an event during the Autumn festival.
- Winter Party: Obtainable from an event during Christmas.
- Black Cat: Obtainable during the Glory Day's Collab Event.
- Lover's Discourse: Obtainable from an event during Valentines.
- Her censored artwork due to Chinese regulations features her wearing a T-Shirt underneath her clothes, her uncensored artwork reveals her cleavage.
- Her uncensored artwork can be viewed in some cutscenes.
- SMG MP7MP7 gave her the nickname "Gold Digger", due to her obsession with Gems.
- She is enslaved by many players to write Battle Reports, as shown by a Madcore Comic on the "Downloading Game Data" screen in which she finishes a batch of reports, only to be dumped with more combat data. It is also depicted that she had consumed many energy drinks (in the form of the battery consumable item in the comic).
- Despite saying so, Kalina doesn't actually give the player any discounts in the store.
- Her "Griffon Uniform" costume contains an accidental typo.
- During Continuum Turbulence Kalina stated that in the case she happens to get KIA she wishes to be reborn as a "Big Fat Tabby Cat", which was granted in april. How'd that happen...?