|Full name||Krupnokalibernaya Snayperskaya Vintovka Kovrovskaya (Large-Caliber Kovrov Sniper Rifle) 12.7|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Oozeki Eri|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Obtained as a reward of E1-4 of Isomer.
Stats / Data
12.7x108mm calibre anti-materiel sniper rifle developed by Degtyarev plant during the late 1990s, KSVK, or better known as Degtyarev sniper rifle is used for purposes sucha as counter sniping and penetrating thick walls, as well as countering light armored vehicles.
The KSVK is a bullpup-configured, operates with bolt-action, and fed by a 5-round capacity magazine. It is equipped with a muzzle device which acts as a muzzle brake and a sound damper. KSVK is equipped with standard Russian side-mounted scope rail (dovetail), and can be fitted with variety of day and night scopes. Open iron sights are installed for backup or emergency purposes.
Variants of KSVK include the early prototype SVN-98 and the Russian army issue ASVK.
KSVK has a nicely developed body, her hourglass figures is displayed perfectly with her tight body suit style outfit, using the rifle itself in the damaged CG as comparison scale, KSVK measures up to 160cm in body height. KSVK's Pale skin complexion and her blonde hair fits in perfectly with her white/black/green general colour theme. As artist Pandea had revealed in several Twitter tweets, the original KSVK doll model actually the child form displayed in the costume 'Angel's Brush', the adult form of KSVK is an enlarged and developed version of the child doll, the exposed mechanical left arm serves as a reminder that KSVK had undergone modifications and is now combat ready.
A rifle designed in the final years of Soviet Union, hammer and sickle symbols can still be found on KSVK's design.
Behaves slightly "Chuuni", often thinks about surreal and unrealistic questions, also likes to talk a lot of big philosophy during her everyday speech. Might be slightly difficult for others to understand at times, but as a consultant of life, KSVK is still a very good friend to have.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
KSVK by Pandea work (Front)
KSVK by Pandea work (Layers)
KSVK by Pandea work (Back)
Child soldier KSVK by Pandea work 
- The concussive blast which comes off from RF KSVKKSVK 's skill is treated the same way as explosives are in the game, in that it'll multiply the skill's damage based on the damaged enemies dummy link count.
- RF KSVKKSVK and HG GSh-18GSh-18 are the first two "Reward" only T-Dolls to receive Digimind Upgrades outside of the rest which have been all T-Dolls that can be normally obtained from the production menu.
- Although its very subtle, the precious little painter RF KSVKKSVK can seen in a picture taped on the insides of SG DP-12DP-12 's shields, revealing a connection between the two dolls.
- RF KSVKKSVK now carries the same drone that SG DP-12DP-12 uses as it can be seen in her damaged CG.
- The same drone is also present in her Angel's Brush damaged CG.
- A SG DP-12DP-12 patch can be seen on RF KSVKKSVK 's bag.
|List of T-Dolls|