|Full name||Julianne Natalie Stingray|
|Country of origin||VA-11 Hall-A|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Jill Stingray), JP (ジル・スティングレイ)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Obtained from clearing E1-8 "Last Rain in the world" of the Valhalla Collaboration Event.
Stats / Data
Character introduced during Girls Frontline and VA-11 Hall-A collaboration event on June 13th 2019 (CN) and August 6th 2019 (EN).
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- HG JillJill is the first T-doll implemented to have a dedicated support role, as she possesses no attacking animation and cannot do harm to her enemies
- She is also the first T-doll to possess the most exclusive equipment pieces possible, with 8 exclusive equipment's which are also obtained by clearing E1-8 of Valhalla alongside Jill
- Due to the excessive length of Jill's skill, bellow will be a list of Equipment sets which will affect her skill:
- Big Beer: Flanergide + Bronson Ext + Karmotrine 3
- Brandtini: Adelhyde 1 + Adelhyde 2 + Pwd Delta
- Piano Woman: Adelhyde 1 + Bronson Ext + Karmotrine 3
- Moonblast: Adelhyde 1 + Adelhyde 2 + Karmotrine 3
- Bleeding Jane: Flanergide + Bronson Ext + Pwd Delta
- Fringe Weaver: Karmotrine 1 + Karmotrine 2 + Karmotrine 3
- Sugar Rush: Default drink, when not enough mixers are present. This will be the drink Jill serves whenever she's under level 80, as she will not have all 3 of her equipment slots available to make any of the other drinks.
|List of T-Dolls|