Girls Frontline Wiki:Todo List
This page is a list of tasks that needs to be completed. This list is in no particular order.
- 1 Stubs
- 2 General
- 3 Equipment Production
- 4 T-dolls
- 5 T-Doll Template
- 6 T-Doll Overview
- 7 Logistics
- 8 Combat
- 9 Shop
- 10 Dormitory
- 11 Missions
- 12 Story
- 13 Fairies
- 14 Enemies
- 15 Maintenance
- 16 Existing Pages
There are several pages tagged with the Stubs category, which need to be expanded. Please see Category:Stubs for a list of all pages which need further work.
- Add EN Server registration/setup outside of UK/USA/...
- Create calendar for EN Server
- Implement all the name changes from translation (capacitator->condenser,...)
- Update or remove of the Uncensor text
- Add a server feature comparison page
- Make the spine framework load async (Is this caused by 'using'? Will 'load' do it async?)
- Add an overview of VAs and artists
- Adding formula caps and common formulas of fairies.
- Make the Navbox fill up automatically
For information on how to edit T-Doll pages, visit Community Guideline for details.
Skill icons and skill names
Some aren't up to date with the latest game version.
Most T-Doll are missing Chinese/Japanese/English quotes.
- Please see: Category:Missing_Quote_English, Category:Missing_Quote_Chinese, Category:Missing_Quote_Korean, Category:Missing_Quote_Japanese
- Just for reference the old category: Category:English_line_translation_needed
The characterid needs to be filled properly to get the voices to be displayed.
Some of the latest T-dolls have crucial information missing in infobox. If you have the knowledge, please help improve those pages.
- See also: Category:Missing_Info
Also, there are many missing files per T-Doll
- Missing dormitory chibi animation files
- Missing chibi images
- Missing Modification stats and costumes
- Split up the current layout
- Make all artwork stick together
- Make all T-Doll stats stick together
- Show all stats at once (Default as well as mods)
- Make an own tap for "How to obtain" as there can be several ways (multiple events)
- There is a bug on Live2d animations on default outfit
- Create a button to make it fullscreen
- Documentation has to be refreshed
- Maybe add an indicator for new T-Dolls? So like, a release date for T-Dolls so one can sort them to see which are the newest ones
- Maybe add categories for "Event only" and "Drop Only" T-Dolls
- There is no way to find out when a doll or equipment got released
- We should create a small list of like 10 entries about the last additions to the wiki
- Add a filter for "buffed type (AR, SG, ...)" and "buff type (DMG, EVA, ...) to the tile search
- Brainstorming about skills (how to make an overview, maybe some kind of grouping,...)
Make logistics page better. The layout right now is terrible.
Combat mechanics need to be filled. If you're interested but have no knowledge of all the mechanics/formulas, visit the wiki discord channel. Also, the planning mode is missing and should be added.
- General overview of what to buy in the shop
- Maybe some help on how to buy it / restrictions
- General advice
- Continuous translation of short-time-buyables
- Missing all the furniture info on Dormitory page. If you're willing to do some furniture set translation, please leave a message at our discord channel.
- Costume data on Dormitory page needs a big update or should be removed
- Add information about how many batteries the upgrade of the fairy facilities costs
We currently are missing images of the tactical maps for all in-game missions. We also need (at the very least) the S-rank requirements for each mission. Guides for completing or S-ranking missions would be appreciated, but are not of high priority.
- Making bugfixes to the layout
- Adding missing fairy pages
- Create the pages for the other fairies
- Add information to the existing ones
- Uploading remaining Live2D fairies
- Resizing the Live2D sprite to fit the DIV
- Brainstorming of the general overview of the enemies (Index page?)
- Brainstorming the general page layout of an enemy
- Create a template for enemies
- Create the S.F. page
- Create general overview page
Below is a list of pages that needs to be constantly updated and maintained:
Main Page, Events and Updates
- Link the corresponding Events and Updates for each banner/promotion/update slider. e.g. Events/2017/March#Into the Soul Package for the package promotion.
T-Doll Production and Equipment Production pages
Make use of Template:T-Doll to add new T-Dolls that don't have a page yet.
Pages that may contain misinformation, are poorly worded, or display incorrect grammar and syntax are marked with Category:Needs Improvement.