|Full name||GSh-18 (Gryazev and Shipunov 9mm pistol)|
|Country of origin||Russian Federation|
|Manufacturer||KBP Instrument Design Bureau|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Kouri Arisa|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Achievement award for purchasing 5 editions of the Girls' Frontline official 4-koma at the Cafe
Stats / Data
The GSh-18 is a semi-automatic, magazine-fed handgun developed by KBP Instrument Design Bureau in the late 1990's. The pistol's name is derived from the initials of its designers, Gryazev and Shipunov, as well as the pistol's magazine capacity of 18 rounds. The GRAU designation for the GSh-18 is 6P54.
The GSh-18 is a rotating-barrel, short-recoil, locked-breech pistol with 10 locking lugs spaced equally around the barrel. These lugs provide a large locking surface area, resulting in a strong lockup. This makes the handgun suitable for high-velocity ammunition loads. While the GSh-18 can use standard 9x19mm Parabellum rounds, it was designed to primarily use the high velocity, Russian armour-piercing 7N31 9x19mm round. The pistol incorporates a pre-set striker, in a similar manner to a Glock handgun. The slide and internal parts are steel, while the frame is of a polymer construction. The GSh-18 pistol is of incredibly simple design and construction, containing only 17 total parts (by comparison, the Glock 17 contains 34 parts).
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Additional design sheet posted on artist Pixiv
- GSh-18 is illustrated by the same artist who produced the first Girls' Frontline official 4-koma, AC130.
- GSh-18's "Walking Operating Table" costume is obtained by an achievement in which you are required to buy 10 volumes of AC130's comics at the Cafe.
- HG GSh-18GSh-18 and RF KSVKKSVK are the first two "Reward Only" T-Dolls to receive Digimind Upgrades. The rest have all been T-Dolls that can be normally obtained from production.
- GSh-18 is one of a few HG T-Dolls in-game that dual-wield their weapon, the others being HG P38P38 and HG NZ75NZ75 . Unlike the other two, however, GSh-18 only draws her second pistol upon skill activation.
- She's one of the very few dolls (the most prominent one being AR GalilGalil ) to use the Kansai dialect of Japanese (Kansai-ben) in her voice lines.
- Many of GSh-18's CG arts and chibi sprites have been slightly edited to remove all instances of the "Red Cross" symbol due to it being a trademarked icon. The red crosses have been replaced with a bright red letter "H" icon instead as a result.
- The GSh-18 is featured in "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege", where it is a selectable sidearm for all Spetsnaz operators.
|List of T-Dolls|