The world of Girls Frontline is build upon a world written in a fiction novel by the game's Producer Yuzhong. All the contents of this page are based on "Girl's Frontline Griffin confidential file" written by the producer mention prior.
Dubbed as GAVIRUL, an important discovery was found within Beilan derelict in 1960, the remains of an unidentified civilization sentinel was found, this was believed to be the intelligence organism that created derelict itself. This discovery had major impact on the research for Derelict Technology and the unidentified civilization itself. The ruin itself had nothing more of value even though it stretches another 67 metres below ground. GAVIRUL specimen was excavated and preserved, 'forgotten' for 30 years until 1992, when the UN established the official research body for derelicts, the Bureau of Derelict Science.
Lily and Rose
With GAVIRUL in hand, the bureau researchers find themselves in two major opposing factions. Half argues the research focus should be on derelict site itself, attempt to reactivate the site and salvage more technology. The other half intends to integrate GAVIRUL DNA into human embryo and create hybrid life forms as a connectivity bridge to the ancient civilization itself. The latter faction won and thus the research for genetic integration began.
Lily and Rose are the name for the two surviving GAVIRUL hybrids, due to DNA strand instability, the embryo death rates were extremely high (Up to 98.9%), in the end only two specimen survived, G-37 and G-114. For the sake of genome data completeness, both GAVIRUL hybrids were made into female, as the gonosomes are kept as XX. Due to different human volunteers, embryones donated had different genetic information, which sequentially shaped the two surviving specimen's different genotype makeup.
- Specimen G-37 was dubbed as "Black Lily", physical features resembles a Caucasian female. However due to genetic defects, all hairs are white in colour.
- Specimen G-114 was dubbed as "White Rose", physical features resemble a Mongolian Asian female. All of Rose's phenotype expressions are normal.
The research of the two specimen lasted 20 years, list of observations were made by the researching body below:
- Both Lily and Rose showed increased metabolic rating, by the 7th year of growth they already have the physique of 14 year old normal human.
- By the 15th year of observation the two specimen showed no apparent different to normal humans other than stronger muscular tendon strength and frontal lobe exterior skin having higher activity feed backs.
- By the 20th year of observation the two specimen shows absolute no interactions with the derelict on the observable level at all and are unable to trigger any form of reaction/activation from the site itself. Lacking of results the GAVIRUL specimen project announced closed, genetic templates of Lily and Rose backed up, all remaining funding transferred to development of other projects. Information on Lily and Rose were scattered after the war, liable source indicates they have entered service with ELID response task forces, the SCAPF (Special Circumstances Armed Police Force)
After the Beilan Island Incident, derelict studies were halted on a global scale due to rapid shrinking habitable lands, global political pressure and the Third World War that immediately followed. This was until the Thee Goddess Project in 2078.
Three Goddess Project
In 2078, Three Goddess Project was initiated, another attempt at creating GAVIRUL specimen, a much more successful attempt than the previous. Three Goddess Project handled by a conglomerate of research bodies from the two new super power factions of the world, researched near Berlin. Handled with the experience of the previous GAVIRUL hybridization project and handled with improvements made. Much greater embryo survival rate, by the end three specimen were born, each named after a star from a triple star system. All three new specimen were based on the genetic template of Rose, since Lily template was lost after the war.
Three specimen as following:
- G-179, dubbed as 'Jefuty'
- G-214, dubbed as 'Noylu'
- G-264, dubbed as 'Lunixya'