|Full name||Heckler & Koch G3|
|Country of origin||West Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Yoshioka Kaori|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (Gr G3), JP (Gr G3)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 2:50:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-3 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The G3 is a 7.62×51mm NATO battle rifle developed in the 1956 by the German armament manufacturer Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) in collaboration with the Spanish state-owned design and development agency CETME (Centro de Estudios Técnicos de Materiales Especiales).
As one of the early characters that can be obtained during Beta tests, G3 is definitely main force of many players. Her illustrations are considered as one of the best even compare to some 5 star characters.
According to social media post of PHI (the artist), "the black units on both side of the head are pyramid-shape simple version communication modules. (They are non-detachable, so please do not do this to G3, otherwise warranty not provided if they are broken)."" They are also very sensitive so if one touches them, G3 would feel that."
- During Operation Trikora(Tri Komando Rakyat) at Western New Guinea Conflict, the Rheinmetall version of G3 was exported to Indonesia for Indonesian Air Force Paratroopers with retractable stock. However, the delivery was considered as violation of Grundgesetz(Basic Law in German) Constitution where German weapon manufacturer was restricted to export their weapons into conflict zones.
- The G3 is the direct descendant of the AR StG44, the first iteration of H&K's Roller-delayed blowback small arms (like the SMG MP5) and the first to harbor the H&K slap.
- G3 was the FN FAL's competitor for the Battle Rifle trone during its time and considered by many the better rifle, but FAL remained supreme in the Commonwealth while the G3 was adopted by Germany, Norway, Sweden and by many minor countries.
- The Portuguese highly regard the G3 ever since its adoption during the Portuguese Colonial War of the 60/70s known as the soldier's "girlfriend" during the war and as Colonel Carlos Matos Gomes recorded "the one with whom we slept or, in the barracks, was hung by the bandolier at the foot of the bed or at the head,"
- In the EN and JP release of Girls' Frontline this gun's name was changed to Gr G3, likely to avoid copyright issues.
- Other than G3 herself, the game has released 5 more characters derived from the G3 gun: MP5, AR G41, RF PSG-1, MG HK23 and MG HK21.
|List of T-Dolls|