Dormitory is where T-dolls live. Dorm no.1 and no.2 are available at start, and additional dormitories can be unlocked from Store by Diamonds. Player can unlock as many dormitories as their echelon slots. Member of each dorm is determined by their echelon number. For example, T-dolls in Echelon 3 will only appear in Dorm no.3, and if player has not unlocked the third dorm, those T-dolls will not show up in dormitory.
- This page discusses Dormitory's feature and gives basic game-play guide. For Dorm Menu guide, please see: Guide:Dormitory Menu.
- T-dolls in each dorm gain daily Affection based on individual dorm cosiness level;
- T-dolls resides in the dorm and can interact with furniture placed within, T-dolls can also be picked up and petted in dorm. Certain T-dolls will have emoji popup (AR team has additional exclusive emoji), so players can interact with them in a degree.
Players can obtain furniture, T-doll costumes and gifts from Procurement.
- There are two kinds of Gacha pool: Event pool with 10 for each draw and 100 for 11 draws; Regular pool with 6 for each draw and 60 for 11 draws;
- Drop rate for 5-star furniture is 8%, 4-star 36%, 3-star 54%;
- Neither pool has a guarantee policy;
- Draws from Event pool will have an additional Exchange Coupon. Exchange Coupons can be used in exchange for all furniture and certain T-doll costume in current Event pool. Exchange Coupons will be converted into procurement coins in a ratio of 1:1 at the end of each Procurement Event;
- Draws from Regular pool won't result in additional Exchange Coupon;
- With the v1.12 update, players will have an additional ID Avatar as giveaway for a 11-draw.
Players can obtain T-doll costume from Procurement. Costume has an total 2% drop rate from Gacha pool.
|Vector||Kitty Paw||Halloween Carnival|
|M45||Candy Fast Delivery||Halloween Carnival|
|Makarov||Pumpkin Teddy||Halloween Carnival|
|Mk23||Sweetheart Devil||Halloween Carnival|
|Micro Uzi||Woken-up Idiot||Tranquil Daily Life|
|M1918||Bunny Girl||Tranquil Daily Life|
|MP446||Stubborn Noise||Tranquil Daily Life|
|G11||Zombie Hikikimori||Halloween Carnival|
|WA2000||Castle Adventure||Halloween Carnival|
|MP5||Imp of the Night||Halloween Carnival|
|Springfield||Classcial Witch||Halloween Carnival|
|Lee-Enfield||Hunter's Dress||Urban Clamour Casual|
|Type 64||Foreign Witch||Halloween Carnival|
|Type 64||Water Skirt||Urban Clamour Casual|
|Grizzly MkV||Weekend Security Guard||Urban Clamour Casual|
|M1919A4||Partying Sweetheart||Urban Clamour Casual|
|Colt Revolver||Wish to the Stars||Winter Carol|
|Springfield||Christmas Blessing||Winter Carol|
|M14||Christmas Parade Dress||Winter Carol|
|M21||Christmas Dress||Winter Carol|
|SVD||Winter Fairy||Winter Carol|
|WA2000||Snowy Appointment||Winter Carol|
|FAL||Winter Supply Operation||Winter Carol|
|MG5||Crimson Night Watchman||Winter Carol|
|Suomi||Fairy of the Ear Fell||Winter Carol|
|Type 56-1||Firecracker Red||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|MP446||Sunflower||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|NZ75||Golden Coreopsis||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|M99||Cyclamen||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|Type 95||Exquisite Jade||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|Type 97||Peony Chief||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|Type 59||Fairy Primrose||Chinese New Year Celebration|
|PTRD||Romantic Mission||Complex Hearts|
|UMP9||"Am I late?"||Complex Hearts|
|UMP45||"Just this once."||Complex Hearts|
|Welrod MkII||English Lover||Complex Hearts|
|AK-47||Lord of War||Hypothermia|
|Tokarev||Journey of Two||Pure White Oath|
|PPSh-41||Moment of Oath||Pure White Oath|
|Sten MkII||Returned Affections||Pure White Oath|
|Lee-Enfield||Guardian for Life||Pure White Oath|
|PK||By Your Side||Pure White Oath|
|P7||Promises upon these Palms||Pure White Oath|
|FAL||The most important day||Pure White Oath|
|M950A||Ace Student on Duty||Military Academy|
|MG4||Survival Club Member||Military Academy|
|ST AR-15||Back to School||Military Academy|
|6P62||Combat Sailor||Military Academy|
|SR-3MP||Black Rabbit Macchiato||Prairial Invitation|
|Mosin-Nagant||Luna Sea||Prairial Invitation|
|Skorpion||Scarlet Starway||Prairial Invitation|
|Springfield||Queen Under the Chandelier||Prairial Invitation|
|WA2000||Prom's Rest Sign||Prairial Invitation|
|M1918||Affectionate Nocturne||Prairial Invitation|
|M950A||The festival's fortissimo!||Prairial Invitation|
|HK416||Cocoon of Stars||Prairial Invitation|
Players can offer gifts to T-dolls in Dormitory. There are three kinds of gifts in game: desserts, costumes, and Battle Reports.
- Receiving desserts and costumes will increase T-dolls Affection in various degree. Battle Reports won't affect Affection;
- Desserts can be obtained by returning furniture (by clicking the "delete" button in warehouse menu). 5-star furniture will yield Strawberry Cheesecake, 4-star Ice Cream Cone, and 3-star Lollipop.
With v1.12 update, Dormitory now has two additional rooms: Rescue Station and Data Room, and one new currency Battery. Players can use batteries to upgrade various facilities and purchase certain items.
- Players can find a capacitor in their displaying dorm (usually Dorm no.1, but can be set to other dorms) from 11:00 ~ 14:00 and 17:00 ~ 20:00 GMT+8, and from that capacitor Batteries can be collected.
- The capacity of the capacitor is based on the amount of the dorms players unlocked. Capacity = Amount of unlocked dorm x 80.  Uncollected batteries can be stored in capacitor until it reaches its limit.
- Capacitor gets recharged during down time. The amount of batteries you can get from capacitor is depended on dorm's overall cosiness level. Battery Amount ≈ 40+10 x Number of unlocked dorm + (overall cosiness level/2000 ). Players can collect 1/3 of that amount during 17:00 ~ 20:00, and full amount during 11:00 ~ 14:00.
- As for v1.12 update, Dorm no.9 and no.10 are bugged. They don't contribute in battery recharge.
Usages for batteries for now:
- Upgrade facilities in Rescue Station, Data Room and Fairy Lodge;
- Used by Kalina to write Battle Reports. 3 batteries for each report;
- Purchase Pets. 600 batteries for each pet.
Ways to obtain batteries:
- Collect from you own dorm, collect them from recharge tank in No.1 room at 11:00-14:00 and 17:00-20:00 your local time.
- Collect from friends' dorm. Maximum 10 times a day;
- Daily quest No.27.
Rescue Station is where player place rescued cute little animals. For now, dogs and cats can be found here, and with upgraded Dog/Cat House, better pets will show up. If players desire to adopt and place those cute little friends in dorms, 600 Batteries or Diamond will be charged for each pet. Players can place up to 3 pets per dorm, the cosiness level cap with additional pets is now at 20,000.
Players can find Kalina stationed in Data Room. She will use Office Table in this room to write up Battle Reports. Each Battle Report will cost 3 batteries and 3000 Global Experience to write, and therefore contains 3000 Experience. Players can gift Battle Reports to any T-doll under level 100.
Facility Functions Office Desk Write Battle Reports, and unlocks higher facility levels Data Table Increase Global Experience storage limit Console Increase the Global Experience gained from T-dolls under Lv 100 Computer Decrease the time to write Battle Reports Operation Table Increase the Global Experience gained from T-dolls at Lv 100 Teletyperwriter Increase the amount of Battle Reports Kalina can write each time
Upgrade requirements are listed as following,
Office Desk Data Table Console Computer Operation Table Teletyperwriter Time Batteries(Office Table) Batteries(Other Facilities) lv 0 0:00 0 0 lv 1 lv1 lv1 0:01 10 5 lv 2 lv2 lv2 0:05 75 50 lv 3 lv3 lv3 0:30 150 100 lv 4 lv4 lv4 1:00 225 150 lv 5 lv5 lv5 2:00 300 200 lv 6 lv6 lv6 4:00 375 250 lv 7 lv7 lv7 8:00 525 350 lv 8 lv8 lv8 12:00 675 450 lv 9 lv9 lv9 18:00 900 600 lv 10 24:00 1200 800
Players can visit other people's dorm. The secretary of players' choosing will be their representatives in other's dorm.
- When visiting other's dorm, players can choose to leave a "Like" and have 10 friendship points in return. Up to 100 friendship points can be earned this way daily.
- Players can also collect batteries from their friends' dorm by visiting them. The amount of batteries one can collect from a friend is depended on the amount of dorms one's friend unlocked. Players can collect batteries from friends up to 10 times daily. Collectable batteries replenish at 03:00 and 15:00 GMT +8 everyday. Player A can only collect once from player B due to recent bug fix, and each player could be only collected by ten different player 10 times per reset.
Once players have unlocked their first fairy, the Fairy Lodge will be available for upgrading Fairy mechanics.
Facility Functions Mountain Fortress Used to unlock higher facility levels Train Station Increase Regeneration Rate of Fairy Energy Warehouse Increases the Fairy Energy Storage limit Weather System Increases Fairy Experience conversion rate
- Daily Quest No.27: Collect batteries from friends dorms five times. Reward: 20 batteries, 10 Commander Experience.
- Dinergate, a quadrupedal, mechanical enemy that resembles a dog, can sometimes be "rescued" and chosen as a pet via Rescue Station.
- It is unclear why Kalina needs batteries to type reports.
- The need for Battle Reports is so high that it sparked the "Overworking Kalina" joke.