|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
Small Machine type Sangvis Ferri units.
Stats / Data
- Classification: Machine
- Damage: Very high
- Accuracy: Moderate
- Attack range: Short
- Health: Low
- Armor value: N/A
- Evasion: Low
- Movement speed: Moderate fast
Dinergate units make their first appearance in chapter 2-1 and later on appear in various story, emergency and midnight chapters. They typically appear in moderate or large size groups of themselves or supplementing other units.
Dinergate units have low individual health and low evasion, their short attack range is compensated by their moderately fast movement speed and very high damage up close, individual attacks can devastate even an armored SG type T-dolls.
Dinergate swarms can be difficult for low rate of fire RF type T-dolls to deal with. In a SG/MG formation if MG T-dolls does not have sufficient ammo chain to finish off the wave and are forced to reload for the second salvo, the Dinergates may capitalize up on this reloading time frame and devastate the frontal SG units.
A notable example of a dangerous enemy combination appeared during Singularity E3 was the Guard/Dinergate enemy echelon, where high HP Guard units walked ahead of a large amount of Dinergates, if one were unable to defeat the Guards in time, the player's echelon will suffer heavy casualty due to the sheer amount of Dinergates rushed towards their T-dolls.
The most effective way to combat Dinergate units is using AR and SMG type T-dolls who have continuous damage outputs, or capable of dealing area damage by launching/throwing explosive/molotovs. One can also deploy SG/MG formation with sufficient ammo chain. Additionally, airstrike fairy can also be used to quickly defeat all Dinergate units on the screen since they have low individual HP.
Lore / Story involvement
A small mechanical automaton of Sangvis Ferri origin, visual appearance similar to a small quadruped animal, its small body frame means it's capable of fast/agile movement in smaller spaces, and could be mass produced easily. Dinergate unit can be identified by its large frontal oculary sensor, an automaton unit typically used for security guarding, sector monitoring, also for search & rescue operations.
After Butterfly event and the Sangvis Ferri command chain overhaul, Dinergates are now being used as a combat unit, individual combat performance are considered trivial compared to Sangvis Ferri Humanoid type androids. They are equipped with a short range electromagnetic pulse type weapon, which is rather effective when used against Humanoid type androids. They will resort to physical body slamming and/or ramming attacks against their opponent should their primary weapon become none operational.
Dinergate units come in many variants, possibly for different security roles. Other than standard mechanical legs, Dinergate have access to airborne and waterborne movement tools. Military graded armored variant of Dinergate is 'Tarantula', an experimental model of Dinergate with the largest physical measurement sizes produced later on is known as 'Garm'.
Using T-Doll AR M4 SOPMOD II and her weapon as comparison, a standard model of Dinergate should measure roughly 30-40 x 20-25 x 25-30 cm in dimension excluding exterior attachments.
- After modifications, Dinergates can function as a civilian mechanical pet. Assuming after loading appropriate operating system and removing the lethal weapon mounted on it's back.
- Dinergates are often address as 'dogs' by the player base because of this, also partially due to the physical similarities.
- A successful case of pet Dinergate would be 'Chopsticks', G&K T-doll HG P7 captured a Dinergate unit, she kept it as a pet and named it Chopsticks. Chopsticks is one of the mascots for Girls Frontline, it made many appearances in both official and fan made contents/comics of the game. The most prominent appearance of Chopsticks is the G&K Chopstick News, where Chopsticks hosts interviews with various contributing artists of Girls Frontline and inquires character settings/backstories
- Many variants of pet Dinergates can be found through out the game, often appear as bonus effects of a complete 5* rarity furniture set and/or as character costumes. Such as the one dressed up as a ghost with a large coat in the 2017 Halloween set, the airborne Dinergates disguising as bats in P7's costume Demonic Gunslinger Nun, and the waterborne Dinergate unit kept in a plastic bag in SMG MP5's costume Sleepless Flower.
- Unfortunately rogue Dinergate units cannot be found in the dormitory's pet rescue station, players are unable to adopt Dinergates as pets (yet).
- Dinergate's physical strength is speculated to be relatively high, a furniture piece introduced in 2018's Mid autumn festival is a large ceremonial wooden rickshaw mounted on the back of four dinergates, the rickshaw can carry a T-Doll and move at a relatively high speed inside the dorm.
- The Art of Girls' Frontline Vol.1, Miscellaneous Units, Dinergate
- Operation Deep Dive Chapter 2