|Full name||DSR-Precision DSR-50|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||DSR-precision GmbH, AMP Technical Services|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Saitou Yuka|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Not craftable.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Rewarded to players upon completion of E2-4 of Operation Deep Dive
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
An anti-material magazine fed bullpup bolt-action rifle designed, manufactured and marketed by the German company DSR-Precision GmbH (at some point it was marketed by AMP Technical Services). DSR-50 is an enlarged version of DSR-1, modified to fire .50 BMG (12.7×99mm NATO) munitions, it still retained many feature of DSR-1.
Common aspect of the two rifle include the free-floating barrel, front mounted bipod and rear support monopod integrated inside the fully adjustable weapon stock. Optical scopes can be attached on top of the gun on the Picatinny rails, and the frontal bipod is mounted on the top rail. A notable feature on the DSR rifle is a magazine holder in front of the trigger, supposing this feature would speed up the reloading motion, the gun DSR-50 feeds from the rear 3-rounds capacity magazine. Newly added modifications on DSR-50 including integrated hydraulic recoil damping system in the buttstock, integral/forward-venting muzzle brake as part of the "blast compensator", all these features were added to compensate for the recoil from firing the .50 BMG rounds.
DSR-1 rifle was marketed as a specialized sniper rifle for police sharpshooters due to it's relatively light weight, compact bullpup design and able to sustain 0.2MOA level accuracy, making it suitable for urban combats. It has been enlisted to service by the German GSG 9 counter-terrorist unit, as well as many other European special police units and agencies. DSR-50 was likely advertised to similar market clients.
One of the taller T-dolls produced by I.O.P, using the rifle as a comparison and assuming it is drawn to size, DSR-50's height well exceeds 170 cm. This tall and more mature looking T-doll have long brunette hair well pass her knees.
Pantone Peony outfit consist of many traditional pattern and ornament designs on her cheongsam. There are also explanations available for the choices and design inspirations behind the patterns/ornaments:
- The six edge fractal Chinese paper cuttings are inspired from the actual peony flower, usually consist of five edges as it is the default amount of petals on a peony flower per layer. The growth process can give birth to double rows of duplicate petals, resulting up to ten (or more) petals where all five original petals duplicated in extreme cases.
- The number 8 shaped ornament is to be attached on her shawl (now dropped down to her waist) are designed to add weight to the silky material, providing a sense of "walking on clouds" for the wearer. The shawl themselves usually comes with different lengths, shorter (below 2 metres) ones are used by married women while the longer (exceeding 2 metres) ones are for single ladies.
- Beside the 8 shape ornament is a chest piece, similar to a brooch, often used as decorative jewelries that comes with a cheongsam.
- It is to be noted that an open chest type design on a cheongsam has never been done before in real life fashion industry.
The character sheet for Highest Bidder was originally given to artist Duoyuanjun as reference material for the 2nd year anniversary login wallpaper. Artist illustrated character costume components such as choker, necklace, arm brace, cloak and dress pattern as well as inner-wears.
Costume design sheet of DSR-50 Pantone Peony illustrated by liduke.
Costume design sheet of DSR-50 Highest Bidder illustrated by liduke.
- DSR-50 is the first RF to have an effective bonus tile indirectly attached to her standing position.
- Followed by both Carcano sisters, however their bonus benefit other RF dolls.
- Wikipedia entry on DSR-50
- Modern Firearms entry on DSR-50
- Moegirl entry on DSR-50
- Wikipedia entry on peony flower morphology
- Retrieved from liduke's February 2018 Twitter post
- Retrieved from liduke's September 2018 Twitter post
Navbox taken out for performance tests