|Full name||Colt Single Action Army Revolver|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Colt Manufacturing Company|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Tanaka Aimi|
|Released on||CN (柯尔特左轮), TW (柯爾特左輪), KR (콜트 리볼버), EN (SAA), JP (コルトSAA)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 0:50:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-1, 1-4E, 3-1E, 3-4E, 4-1, 4-1E, 5-1, 5-1E, 6-5, 6-1E, 7-1, 7-5, 7-2E, 8-2, 8-1E, 9-4, 10-3, 10-1E, 11-1, 11-6
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The Colt Single Action Army,also known as the SAA, Model P, Peacemaker, M1873, and Colt .45 is a single-action revolver with a revolving cylinder capable of holding six metallic cartridges. It was designed for the U.S. government service revolver trials of 1872 by Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company – today's Colt's Manufacturing Company – and was adopted as the standard military service revolver until 1892.
The Colt SAA has been offered in over 30 different calibers and various barrel lengths. Its overall appearance has remained consistent since 1873. Colt has discontinued its production twice, but brought it back due to popular demand. The revolver was popular with ranchers, lawmen, and outlaws alike, but as of the early 21st century, models are mostly bought by collectors and re-enactors. Its design has influenced the production of numerous other models from other companies.
As a gun that symbolizes the "Wild West", she wears an iconic cowboy-style outfit.
- Colt Revolver was released under the name SAA (Single Action Army) on the EN and JP servers.
- Community nicknamed her "Cola", due to the mentions to cola in her lines.
- Out of all the Girls' Frontline character sprites, Colt's sprite has the second furthest ragdoll distance in its death animation.
- Beaten by AR Murata Himeko.
- On the official artbook of Girls' Frontline, Colt Revolver's entry was actually incorrectly written down as Colt Anaconda, a modern revolver introduced by Colt in 1990, whereas the SAA dates back to 1872.
- The Colt Revolver is commonly known as "The Gun That Won The West", due to its influences in US history.
- The popularized quote "God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal" or "Abe Lincoln may have freed all men, but Sam Colt made them equal" may come from the mass production of the Colt Revolver throughout the USA at the time of its inception.
|List of T-Dolls|