|Voice actor||None (currently); Hagihara Ami (scheduled)|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
Elite Combat Doll
She was only produced after the "Butterfly Incident", and is adept at both high-speed and destructive operations. Her firepower has received tremendous upgrades. She is arrogant and showy, and enjoys appearing stylish. She sticks to her unique aesthetic tastes and considers all Griffin dolls to be dull and lacking in personality, and thus believes they should be destroyed. She possess top-notch destructive power, and destructive urges to match.
While not necessarily a boss, Beak's first major appearance in Girls Frontline is in Isomer through the form of a QTE mini-game, as these 2 mini-games are entirely QTE based, Beak's stats are almost non-existent. Also might be worth mentioning that Beak's Chibi-sprite isn't entirely by herself as M16A1 (Boss) is also present with Beak, serving only to hinder us during the QTE mini-games.
Above the Clamor 3 (QTE Mini-game 1)
In the first QTE Mini-game, you will be tasked with defeating Beak with well timed QTE prompts, after a brief tutorial showcasing when to press what, you will proceed through various actions and will begin the QTE mini-game, the Prompts are as follows:
- AR AN-94AN-94 - When markers are shown on the ground, activate AN-94's skill to have everyone perform evasive maneuvers to avoid M16's landmines.
- AR ST AR-15ST AR-15 - When you see M16 toss a few grenades into the air, activate AR-15's skill to have her shoot down the incoming grenades.
- AR AK-12AK-12 - When you see Beak deploy a few drones preparing a laser attack, activate AK-12's skill to deploy a holo-shield protecting DEFY from incoming fire.
- AR M4A1M4A1 - When you are prompted or when Beak lowers her protective shield, activate M4's skill to start firing at Beak with her Railgun dealing massive damage to her health bar.
- Failing any one of these prompts will result in DEFY taking massive damage and potentially killing a member or 2, so make sure you press those prompts at just the right time, if you miss a prompt or activate it too early, it'll go onto a short cooldown before you can press it again.
Above the Clamor 4 (QTE Mini-game 2)
In the second QTE Mini-game, you will be tasked with catching up to Beak in a time trial, evade incoming props with well timed QTE promts and catch up to Beak as fast as possible, like the first QTE mini-game, you will be shown when to press what before you actually engage with the chase with Beak. Prompts are as follows:
- Evade Left: Press to have M4 evade 1 tile to the left (Up 1 tile).
- Evade Right: Press to have M4 evade 1 tie to the right (Down 1 tile).
- Jump: Press when a barricade is approaching to have M4 hop over it.
- Accelerate: Press whenever you can to speed M4 up closing the gap between her and Beak very slightly.
- Failing to press the right prompt will cause M4 to setback a bit causing her to require more distance to catch up to Beak and wasting time on the clock in the process.