|Full name||Avtomat Special'nyj Val "Special Automatic Rifle Val"|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Manufacturer||Tula Arms Plant|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Uesaka Sumire|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:30:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP 0-2, 3-6, 3-3E, 3-4E, 4-3, 4-1E, 5-1, 5-5, 5-6, 6-1, 6-6, 7-4, 8-1, 8-2, 9-2, 9-1E, 10-3, 11-6, 11-2E
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
Special Automatic Rifle Val, a selective fire assault rifle developed by Soviet Union TsNIITochMash (Central Institute for Precision Machine Building), project aimed to create a rifle for urban combat and reconnaissance sorties, design finished in 1987. AS Val is also known as "Shaft".
Operating mechanism of Val is derived from the Kalashnikov gas-operated, rotating bolt design. Val is an assault rifle built to fire the 9x39mm calibre Soviet munitions, the primary munition for Val is the subsonic SP-6 high-performance AP rounds, Val is capable of firing them at a muzzle velocity of 295 m/s. Fed with a 20-round magazine, Val is able to achieve a rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute, up to an effective range of 300 metres, featuring a semi-automatic and a fully automatic fire mode. Similar to a Kalashnikov rifle, Val also features the right side charging handle, magazine release behind the well and a left side folding stock. Various optics can be mounted on Val with the Kalashnikov style clamp optic mount, accessories such as laser sight and fore-grip can be strapped on the suppressor.
Val's most notable design is the integrated suppressor, Val's barrel is only 200mm long but the large suppressor measures up to 284.36mm in length and 35.86mm in diameter. The suppressor itself wraps along the barrel, the barrel itself has a series of small ports drilled in the rifling grooves, leading into the suppressor which slows and cools the exhaust gases. The suppressor can be removed for cleaning, maintenance and storage but Val should not be fired without it fitted, as it can damage the weapon and can cause potentially harm the operator when to done so.
Due to the design being extremely expensive, AS Val was only produced in very tiny amount and supplied only to Russian military intelligence agencies, various Spetsnaz units and other selected army units under the GRAU designation 6P30. Val received overwhelmingly positive user feed backs, stating that the weapon's reliability rivaling that of an AKM assault rifle, remains reliably functional and accurate even under extreme conditions. Val took part in some of Russia's modern conflicts such as the Chechen wars, northern Caucasus conflicts and even the on going Syrian civil war.
A relatively exposed T-doll by character design, she wears a scarf similar to AR 9A-919A-91 , 防弹乳牛 comments that he added this scarf later on when designing 9A because both Val and 9A are designed for a similar role, in a sense they are like sisters. She is often referred to just as "Teddy" by the player base because of her teddy bear.
Val's in game sprite retains a grenade launching animation, her previous skill or planned skill was probably a grenadier skill.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Unfortunately AS Val is the lowest damage dealing AR in the game, her damage value at max level is only 39.
- As of May 16th 2019 on the CN servers, this is no longer the case as with AR AS ValAS Val 's Digimind Upgrade.
- The Russian word Вал ("Val") may mean "large wave" as well; for this reason, the gun's name is translated as 巨浪 ("huge wave") in Chinese-language sources, and the character's in-universe nickname is also 巨浪 rather than "Shaft" in the CN and TW servers.
- Part of the player base address her by the nickname "Teddy", because she carries her teddy bear with her wherever she goes.
- Since AS Val is based on the VSS Vintorez and SR-3 Vikhr is based on the AS Val, their magazines are interchangeable with each other. Spetsnaz operators also have access to the 10-round magazine of the VSS Vintorez and the 30-round magazine of SR-3 Vikhr.
|List of T-Dolls|