|Full name||Avtomat Kalashnikova 47|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Satou Rina|
|Artist||厕所董事长 (Original Artist);|
音符 (Lord of War)
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:20:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 2-4 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The AK-47 (also known as the Kalashnikov, AK, or in Russian slang, Kalash) is a selective-fire (semi-automatic and automatic), gas-operated 7.62×39mmassault rifle, developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov. It is officially known in the Soviet documentation as Avtomat Kalashnikova (Russian:Автомат Калашникова).
Design work on the AK-47 began in the last year of World War II (1945). In 1946, the AK-47 was presented for official military trials, and in 1948, the fixed-stock version was introduced into active service with selected units of the Soviet Army. An early development of the design was the AKS (S—Skladnoy or "folding"), which was equipped with an underfolding metal shoulder stock. In 1949, the AK-47 was officially accepted by the Soviet Armed Forces and used by the majority of the member states of the Warsaw Pact.
Even after almost seven decades, the model and its variants remain the most popular and widely used assault rifles in the world because of their substantial reliability under harsh conditions, low production costs compared to contemporary Western weapons, availability in virtually every geographic region and ease of use. The AK-47 has been manufactured in many countries and has seen service with armed forces as well as irregular forces worldwide, and was the basis for developing many other types of individual and crew-served firearms. As of 2004..."Of the estimated 500 million firearms worldwide, approximately 100 million belong to the Kalashnikov family, three-quarters of which are AK-47s".
AK wears an outfit that calls to mind the guerilla groups from Cuba and South America in the 1980s, with a beret and camouflage gear worn along with a green bikini top and shorts. She also has a prominent hammer and sickle tattoo. The ensemble makes AK-47 resemble a communist insurgent, but the outfit itself seems to be worn to draw attention as much as anything else, as AK-47 enjoys stirring up trouble.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- Because of its popularity, many AK derivatives and clones are still manufactured by former communist countries. Some non-communist countries, notably Finland and Israel, produced their own versions of the AK: the Rk-62 and the AR GalilGalil . The Israeli variant fires a 5.56x45mm cartridge instead of the AK's original 7.62x39mm.
- First-7-Days event reward.
- Her appearance is likely inspired by communist guerillas from Latin America, such as Che Guevara.
- In AK-47's Lord of War costume, she dresses like a gangster. Kalashnikovs are popular in the criminal underworld because they are widely smuggled and relatively cheap on the black market. Coincidentally, "Lord of War" is also the title of a Nicolas Cage movie about a weapons trafficker..
- Ironically, AK-47 does not use a "true" AK-47. In her default art, she has an AKM. In her Lord of War costume, she has an AK-49 Type 3.
- The tattoo on her right arm appears to be a classic communist hammer and sickle. Upon closer inspection, the hammer has been replaced by a large handgun.
- During the prologue, AK-47 was one of the T-Dolls who fought against Agent's forces to buy time for the Anti-Rain Team as they retreated from the area. Her ultimate fate is unknown but it's assumed that she was destroyed along with the rest of the defenders.
- AK-47 has a reputation for being inaccurate compared to the modern rifles. This is usually due to its users utilising a spray & pray action with the weapon whether they're behind cover or in an open location, both making the gun harder to control and wearing down the barrel making accurate shots even more difficult.
- With the barrel replaced and iron sights zeroed. The accuracy of the AK-47 is considered decent for an assault rifle being able to hit targets ranging from 300 ~ 500 meters, although its accuracy is still inferior when compared to modern assault rifles.
- The bottle-shaped object tied to AK’s satchel is an RPG-43 Anti Tank Grenade.
|List of T-Dolls|