Story/Night 2-2 (Part1)/Script
< StoryJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 05:40, 23 September 2017 by Veguaniel (Created page with "Scene 2-2-1 :(Radio) M1911: Everything proceeding smoothly so far Thompson. :M1928A1: Ha, guess who was put in charge of the operation here. :(Radio) M1911: Don't get ahead of...")
- (Radio) M1911: Everything proceeding smoothly so far Thompson.
- M1928A1: Ha, guess who was put in charge of the operation here.
- (Radio) M1911: Don't get ahead of yourself yet, we still have a couple more locations to cover.
- M1928A1: I've got a professional over here with me, infiltration is going to be child's play.
- (Radio) M1911: With commander darling on our side, success is guaranteed.
- (Radio) M1911: (Whispers) But some of the T-dolls we have... Some real problematic T-dolls...
- M1928A1: Heh, I know. I don't think the Boss man is happy about those T-dolls being sent on this kind of mission.
- (Radio) M1911: Have you thought about how to deal with her? Without ruining too much working atmosphere...
- M1928A1: haha, I ain't like Springfield, I'll have to work it out slowly.
- M1928A1: Lets get a move on girls, can't have the Boss waiting around too for too long.