|Full name||Winchester Model 1897|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Koichi Makoto|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, JP, EN|
Click the marked area to switch between animations
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 7:30:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no exclusive equipment for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The Winchester Model 1897, also known as the Model 97, M97, or Trench Gun, was a pump-action shotgun with an external hammer and tube magazine manufactured by the Winchester Repeating Arms Company. The Model 1897 was an evolution of the Winchester Model 1893 designed by John Browning. From 1897 until 1957, over one million of these shotguns were produced. The Model 1897 was offered in numerous barrel lengths and grades, chambered in 12 and 16 gauge, and as a solid frame or takedown. The 16-gauge guns had a standard barrel length of 28 inches, while 12-gauge guns were furnished with 30-inch length barrels. Special length barrels could be ordered in lengths as short as 20 inches, and as long as 36 inches. Since the time the Model 1897 was first manufactured it has been used by American soldiers, police departments, and hunters.
Her outfit is symbolic for "cleaning" (apron, gloves, cleaning agent) the trenches (entrenching tool, trench grade gun), making a pun of her weapon nickname "Trench Sweeper".
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game.
- During WWI, slamfire technique were used by US Armies and proven to be effective in trench raid. By doing these technique, operator could unleash rapid fire with devastating effect in less than 2 seconds. While slamfire itself considered extremely dangerous as it would increase a chance of out-of-battery detonation that led into breech explosion, The M1897 could be a first shotgun in the world that able --if not, intended-- to do slamfire due the lack of trigger disconnector where it can be fired without releasing the trigger.
- The German Empire forces in WWI protested the usage of M1897 Shotgun, as the weapon itself violate 1903 Hague Convention of Land Warfare where using weapon that caused unnecessary suffering to the victim is strictly forbidden. Shortly after German protest was rejected by the US in 1918, German forces issued order to threat US by executing the captured opponent armed with a trench gun or even only with trench gun shells. Until World War II, shotgun still unacceptable for Wehrmacht or any Special Forces of 3rd Reich.
- Ironically; flamethrower(2-man Grossflammenwerfer and man-portable Kleinflammenwerfer M.16) and mustard gas that proved inhumane against war convention were originated from German are still used in the war. Even so, there's no record and report of trench-gun armed soldier execution.
- General Pershing also counter-threat German forces to execute captured soldier with flamethrower and saw-back bayonet(Kurzes Seitengewehr) due the exceptional wound that led to painful death to the victims after hit.
- The M1897 T-Doll seems to carry the Trench Grade Model 1897.
|List of T-Dolls|