The Logistics Support interface can be accessed through the Combat menu. There, players may send up to a max of 4 echelons on logistics support missions, which complete after a set amount of time, yielding a fixed amount of resources as well as a chance of obtaining one of the indicated item rewards upon completion.
Logistic Support missions have a few requirements to take note of:
- You must unlock the respective chapter in order to unlock the Logistics set for that chapter, so in order to unlock the Logistics missions for chapter 10, you must have Chapter 10 unlocked as well.
- The assigned echelons leader must meet the missions minimum level requirement, the other members levels dont matter, but shouldn't be disregarded which will be explained further down. Should also be noted that you can only send up to a max of 4 echelons total to logistics.
- The assigned echelon must meet the minimum member count in order to run the mission. Note that from Mission 22 [5-2] onward, your logistics echelons must consist of a FULL TEAM of 5 members.
- While an echelon is on logistics, you will be unable to use that respective echelon in active battles and will be unable to strip them of their equipment as well. However if you're doing certain simulations such as Data simulations, you'll still be able to use dolls that are on active logistics missions.
While doing logistics, some missions might result in a GREAT SUCCESS! which increases the resources gained from that mission by 50% and guarantees one of the item drops from that respective logistics mission.
As you're about to send out an echelon for logistics, you will see your echelons great success chance on the logistics screen which is determined by your echelons OVERALL LEVEL and is capped out at 60% max for a team of Level 100 dolls. Even higher if you're using Dolls who have undergone a Digimind upgrade, up to a max of 69% max if the team consists of Level 120 dolls.
Occasionally a Great Success rate up event may happen throughout the game which further increases your chances of obtaining a Great Success mission.
Below is a List of all currently available logistics missions, you can review the sets by clicking on the respective chapter, the contents of this listing will include the following:
- Mission ID's and their codes (0-1 for example) as well as the time it'll take for the mission to complete.
- Echelon requirements for both the leader and member counts. Level requirement only matters for the LEADER of the echelon.
- Resources gained for the mission as well as their Great Success resources gained. Base resources will be on the left, whereas Great Success resources gained will be on the right.
- Items will also be listed for their respective missions. Missions which have 2 items as possible drops, will only yield one or the other, not both. Do also note that item drops have their own individual drop rates so you may not always get the indicated item upon completion of a mission unless the mission in question resulted in a Great Success which guarantees one of the indicated items as a reward.
Below is a sortable table showcasing all available Logistics missions and the hourly gains of the respective missions resources, the list will also include an Items only list for those who wish to know which missions are ideal to do when farming items. Hourly gains will be highlighted accordingly:
- If their outcomes are orange, those missions grant Outstanding Results and will be considered the best mission for hourly gains of that resource.
- If their outcomes are green, those missions grant Moderate Results and are just as good as yellow missions.
- If their outcomes are blue, those missions grant Decent Results and are good alternatives.
To sort between which resources you wanna prioritize, simply click on the respective headers and it'll sort between highest or lowest for that catergory.