The main screen has a few UI elements that can be interacted with beyond the main cluster of six buttons towards the right side of the screen.
- Clicking your player name at the top left will bring up your profile.
- Clicking either of the plus signs (to the right of your current resources, in the upper right, or to the right of your current diamonds, in the upper left) will take you to the microtransaction store.
- At the bottom right of the screen, there are five buttons. In order from left to right, they are Quests, Mail, Store, Collection, and Settings, respectively.
- The display at the bottom right of the screen shows limited-time events. The amount of time remaining in days and hours is displayed above the graphic.
- Clicking the triangle at the far left of the screen will bring up a screen that shows the current status of your echelons.
Your player name, level, experience, and collection percentage are displayed in the middle. Your current T-Doll storage usage and capacity, and your main quest completion percentage are provided on the left. On the right side, from top to bottom, you can see the resource storage hard cap (300000), the ambient resource gain rate (1 per minute for each of manpower, ammunition, and rations, and 1 per 3 minutes for spare parts), your current resource amounts (manpower, ammunition, rations, and spare parts), your current resource soft cap (beyond which your ambient resource gain will be disabled), and your current number of unlocked echelons, T-Doll construction slots, and repair slots, respectively.