Upon entering the Dormitory Screen, the player will be able to see the inside one of the dormitories depending on echelon and will be presented with a number of options:
- Change Dorm: Change to the dormitory of another echelon. Note that only 2 dormitories are available from the start, and the rest have to be gotten through the cash shop.
- Costume: If one of the dolls in the current dormitory has an alternate costume, tap this to change costumes
- Modify: Change the layout for the furnitures inside the current dorm.
- Coziness Level:The coziness level of the current room. This is affected by the furnitures in the current dormitory, and will affect the affection gain of the T-Dolls inside this dormitory.
- Dorm Enviroment Details: Lists items in your dormitory and by how much it adds to the overall coziness level.
- Procurement: Brings up procurement shop/ trade post. You can exchange procurement coins for items/ gifts.
- Warehouse: Stores any items and gifts you havent yet used.
- Heart Bubbles: Pop them for about 0.5(?) affection gain.
Self explanatory but hard to notice buttons:
- Coins: Only used to roll for random gacha.
- White Tickets: When rolling for the current gacha set, you will get one ticket per roll (100 coins option will give 11 tickets). They can be exchanged for gacha in the White Ticket Exchange screen. You cannot get tickets from rolls for the older gacha sets that cost 6/60 coins. White tickets will convert to coins (1:1 ratio) when the latest gacha set is removed.
- Black Tickets: When giving a costume to a tdoll who already owns the costume, you will be given a black ticket. (Basically an exchange system for getting duplicate costumes.)
- Roll x1/x11: For the current gacha set, you can use 10 coins to roll once or 100 coins to roll 11 times. For the old set: 6/60 coins for 1/11 rolls.
- Switch Gacha Sets: You can roll for either the current set which costs more but gives tickets, or the older set which costs less but give no tickets.
- Available Gacha: You can see what the possible gacha drops are for the set you have selected.
- White Ticket Exchange: You can exchange white tickets for specific gachas from the the current set.
- Black Ticket Exchange: You can exchange black tickets for specific costumes from older sets that you have not acquired yet.
- Item Details: Tapping an item will give Item Details
- Gifts: The Gifts tabs shows owned gifts that you can give to unlock a costume and/or raise affection.
- Costumes: +5 affection and unlocks the costume for any tdoll of her same type. (You'll also receive a black exchange ticket for giving a costume to a tdoll who already has the costume unlocked.)
- Cake: +1 affection
- Ice Cream: +0.5(?) affection
- Candy: +0.1(?) affection
- Furniture Set: Tapping on the ! will show which furniture you've collected out of that entire furniture set.
Note: For 5* furniture sets, having every piece of the entire set inside the same room will make a bonus animated object appear. (Like a walking/sitting/sleeping Kalina sprite for having the entire HQ set.)
Go to Dormitory and press the button next to the "Select Dorm" button. It will bring out 2 more buttons as shown in the pic. Press the button the arrow is pointing at. It will take you to the Intel Room.
Here we are at the Intel Room. White Arrow: Your Global EXP out of your max Global EXP. Refer to the following pictures for details of other items.
Orange Arrow: Simple Work-Desk This is where you let Kalina write reports. Upgrading it (Right button) will unlock upgrades for other items in the Intel Room. Left button brings out a UI, refer to next pic.
Note: To upgrade this desk, two out of the few items in this room have to be at the same lvl as this desk.
Orange: Number of reports you want Kalina to write. This does not affect the time needed. Green: Total Global EXP needed to write reports. 3000 EXP per report. Yellow: Total required batteries need to write reports. 3 batteries per report. Blue: Time needed to write reports. Not affected by number of reports.
Yellow Arrow: Simple Drone Control Center Upgrading this will increase the Global EXP obtained by T-dolls that are not fully-leveled.
Green Arrow: Messy Information Table Upgrading this will increase the maximum limit of your Global EXP
Blue Arrow: Old Computer Upgrading this will shorten the time needed for Kalina to write reports, disregarding the amount.
Purple Arrow: Old Operating Table Upgrading will increase the amount of Global EXP obtained by full-lvl T-dolls.
Pink Arrow: Old Fax Machine Upgrading this will increase the maximum amount of reports Kalina can write in one go.