Combat Mission is the main part of the game for players to proceed through the story and unlock new combat mission chapters, Logistic Support and a few construction function.
The Combat Mission interface can be accessed through the Combat menu. There, players may select combat missions.
The main part of the interface allow you to select combat mission.
Selection between chapter.
- You can unlock the next chapter by clearing previous chapter mission 6. This will also unlock next chapter Logistic Support and current Chapter Emergency mission.
- (except Chapter 0, which can only be unlock by clearing 04-4E)
Select mission here. To access new mission for the chapter you need to achieve bronze or higher medal.
Select difficulty here. There is three type of difficulty, From left to right it's NORMAL, EMERGENCY and MIDNIGHT.
- The unlock requirement are different on each difficulty.
- Normal : Unlock by clearing Previous mission
- Emergency: Unlock by clearing current chapter Normal mission x-6.
- Midnight : Unlock by clearing the Emergency chapter that is 1 chapter ahead of said Midnight chapter.
- For example; chapter 1-1 Night battle can unlock after clearing chapter 2-4E.
- Chapter 2-1N can unlock after clearing Chapter 3-4E, and so on.
- In the event a new chapter is released, you may be required to complete the previous map's boss level (6-6 for example) to get access to the new chapter.
After select a mission, a mission window will come out.
Explanation from top to bottom
Enemy Combat Effectiveness : Shows the current mission enemy combat effectiveness.
Number of execute : How many time player has started/executed this mission.
Medal Achieved : Medal obtained from this mission show here.
Highest Score achieved : Highest Score achieved.
Potential drop : Potential drop from current mission, note that some common T-dolls that is not listed still drop.
Limited drop : Drops that are limited to drop only from this mission.
Auto Battle : Setup echelon for auto battle.
- Minimum CE Requirement : Minimum Combat Effectiveness for the Independence Operation/AutoBattle mission.
- Experience Reward : Experience you can gain from Auto Battle.
Normal Battle : Start the Mission, which redirect player to Combat.
For how to play the combat mission please click this link Combat.
Independent Operation allows commander to send echelon on a self-operate expedite,with map drops and experience for reward.
To start a Independent you need to spent require amount of resources and echelon, during the operation you cannot use the echelon again for combat or logistic supply, you may recall back echelon anytime but with no reward and resources spend wont be return.
Only ONE Independent can be run at a time.
There is three Difficulty in the game.
- Normal missions is the normal type of the mission. Anti-Rain team are unlock by clearing main mission.
- Emergency mission is Harder type of Normal mission, usually with different enemy placement and harder enemy, but with better EXP reward and *better drop rate on rare T-Doll.
- Night Battle is the mission in the night. Unlike Normal and Emergency mission, the Night Battle requires player to eliminate all enemies with limited time or it will result on mission failure. Instead dropping T-Dolls, Night Battle drop an equipment for T-Dolls. Several night-time battle map provide an exclusive equipment which only be equipped by specified T-Dolls, e.g Hayha Memory Chip.
Limited Drop: Limited drop are drop by chance when the player complete any of these:
- Defeat Boss type enemy.
- Complete the mission with S rank.
- Independent Ops drop.
- There is some facility can be unlock after reaching requirement:
2-6 : Produce Equipment and Recycle Equipment.
2-4N: Unlock Defense Simulator at combat simulator and Equipment Calibration in research facility.
30 stages cleared: Unlock Large-scale Construction
60 stages cleared: Unlock Large-scale Equipment Construction and Fairy Slot